Have/Would You Use Coupons On a Date?

Do it!!!!!!

In fact when you ask her out say something like "lets go to applebeez!!! I gotta Coupon there!" u'll get a laugh but at the same time yourtesting her out

IT AINT WHAT U DO ITS HOW U DO IT

if u got the personality to pull it off do it
if not just save it for another time

i dont really use coupons but if i was to use was one on a date it would have to be after we had already been goin out for a while

my girl had had a coupon for a free meal at fridays not too long ago. I didnt care either way especially since i was payin that night
ohwell.gif

someone school me on this restrauant.com site

If I buy lets say a $25 certificate, I pay like $10 and I can then use it like as if it was a gift card towards my meal?

Ya'll take these women out to nice restaurants on first dates?

I'm not with that. I work my way up. By the third date we might go to a nice restaurant. I believe she gotta earn them dates. I work hard for my money andI'm not spending $100 on a first date with some girl I barely know.

I also don't "plan" first dates neither. I'm like I want to see you and got a bunch of different ideas but we'll play it by ear dependingon how the weather is, what time you ready, etc.

That way, you can hit Applebees because it's the closest place to the park where we went for a walk. But we didn't "plan" on going toApplebees, right? Disclaimer: I have never taken a date to Applebees or Friday's, that was an example for my man that asked about Applebees.

Back
Top Bottom