Have you ever been hit on by a gay person? Vol. Keep it mature.

a gay girl, if that counts?
laugh.gif

I was in the sauana and this dude told me I had some nice legs. I told him to keep that to himself then walked out.

I work at my fathers restaurant.

After telling the specials and getting their drinks, I ask

"Alright, are we ready to order?" They say yes

"What can I get you?"

"Your hair! I absolutely love it. Are you greek or something?" They then proceed to ask about my heritage, etc.

It's all good though haha

i was in mtl recently, and i guess it was a gay friendly bar, this brolic dude approached me and said "you're beautiful", dude caught me offguard. i didnt really know what to say, so i think i had the
eek.gif
face, butjust replied "i'm straight". to which dude said "it doesnt matter, you're still beautiful" - i gave him the nod and walked away.

i have....one dude said my skin was flawless and smirked at me...,another dude called me cutie...didnt know how to take it....

Originally Posted by iBlink

There are a few of them at my school, but there's this one kid in particular who ha my English class. So ever since my run in with the RA this weekend, there's been some buzz around my name. Let me veer off course for like two seconds here: I've been a Senator at the school for the past semester. I have passed a few bills and resolutions that will help the people here, but it takes my being busted for my involvement in my room mate's party for people to start paying me a lot of attention...
grin.gif

Anyway, back to the kid. He sees me today and says something to the effect of:

"Are you in trouble? I've been hearing your name a lot today."
"Yeah, my room mates and I got caught with alcohol in our place."
"Oh, the Residence Director (the chief RA I guess) was just talking about you. Good luck."
"I appreciate it"
"I love your face"
indifferent.gif

The guy walks away and I'm just standing there like... what the hell just happened? Then my friend starts laughing at me. I always say I don't have anything against gays, as long as they don't try to do that type of stuff directly towards me, as I'm not gay.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah couple of times, my Girlfriend cousin is gay...

And one time she told me that he asked for me, and was like "Hess too cute, im going to have to take him away from you if your not careful"

I gave her the
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Yeah. By Ne-Yo. Seriously.

Very subtle like.

I was at the Body Tap at the time, so I decided to overlook it.

My brother jokes me up constantly about it, though. His favorite joke is to say "Ne-Yo told them fools at the Tap, lemme get her, her, her, her,him, her and her."

i used to work for starbucks as a barista, and this dude came in one time like, "lemme get that chocolate thang over there", and i couldn't getmad cause it was funny, i was just slick embarassed cause i worked with some broads i was fellin' at the time...

i don't get mad or defensive about it, i take it as a compliment if gay dudes want to holla.

i'm secure with my sexuality, i've even been to a gay club before (for the broads), everybody knows what time it is, cause i can prove i'm notgay... ya dig?

Originally Posted by JoeBonnano

Yeah. By Ne-Yo. Seriously.

Very subtle like.

I was at the Body Tap at the time, so I decided to overlook it.

My brother jokes me up constantly about it, though. His favorite joke is to say "Ne-Yo told them fools at the Tap, lemme get her, her, her, her, him, her and her."

?

I work for the Home Depot p/t...

We were doing some work in outside garden unloading a truck full of mulch with the forklift. Since I didn't have my forklift L's at the time, I had tospot the driver by standing in the street on a small 3-way intersection right outside the store...

While I directed the traffic, this gold Ac Legend creeped up wit like 3 dudes in it...

So I'm thinkin' like "...N's is creepin' round here mad slow!!!..."
nerd.gif

So the pull the Ac up right beside me, and the back window rolls down... By then, I'm like "..***..."
mad.gif
embarassed.gif

Man, dude poked his head out the window, and yells out... "....DAMN, you the sexiest stop sign I ever seen!!!..."

alien.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

It wasn't even a "pause", "N/H", "no funnystyle", no nothin!!!... to negate what duke said...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

I work for the Home Depot p/t...

We were doing some work in outside garden unloading a truck full of mulch with the forklift. Since I didn't have my forklift L's at the time, I had to spot the driver by standing in the street on a small 3-way intersection right outside the store...

While I directed the traffic, this gold Ac Legend creeped up wit like 3 dudes in it...

So I'm thinkin' like "...N's is creepin' round here mad slow!!!..."
nerd.gif

So the pull the Ac up right beside me, and the back window rolls down... By then, I'm like "..***..."
mad.gif
embarassed.gif

Man, dude poked his head out the window, and yells out... "....DAMN, you the sexiest stop sign I ever seen!!!..."

alien.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

It wasn't even a "pause", "N/H", "no funny style", no nothin!!!... to negate what duke said...

smh.gif

the hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyways

this dude that works the night shift at taco bell be eyeing me on the looooooooooooow...it got to the point where i dont even walk in i gotta do the drive thruthing. anyways, one night i had one of my jawns with me and dude was workin the window. his face went from
happy.gif
to
grin.gif
to
tired.gif
when he saw ol girl right next to me when i pulled up.this _ was really upset tho
laugh.gif
like the hell

Yea, I've been checked out a couple times. The most that happened was a tall black dude was looking my way on powell and said hey cutie to me. I just keptit movin. I never get offended, I just take it as a compliment. I am from San Francisco so I am more laid back than most.

Lmao... These stories are pretty funny. I don't really find myself in gay-centric (I know, not a word) areas, and it also helps that for some reason I havethis unapproachable look to me most of the time. People think I'm always mad. They've tried giving the look, but never tried to run game by me.

Originally Posted by So4i5

Yea, I've been checked out a couple times. The most that happened was a tall black dude was looking my way on powell and said hey cutie to me. I just kept it movin. I never get offended, I just take it as a compliment. I am from San Francisco so I am more laid back than most.

ya, i dont care if they say stuff to me ...but just lay ur hands off me
sick.gif
...few time they try to grab my butt or hug me ...
mad.gif
mad.gif

Do Bi women count?

If so, then yes. As for dudes, I'm in Vegas & they work in retail alot out here, so you get the occasional stare downs

here & there.

laugh.gif
Polite & helpful they are ...

Back
Top Bottom