Have you ever bought a girl a designer bag?

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Well of course it would be a family car but one that she would use daily that you only use once in a while. Unless you plan on having just one vehicle.

Buyin your girl things for any occasion her bday christmas etc is NOT simping.

Fixed...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No I wouldn't buy my wife a car. I would buy my FAMILY a car that my wife and I would BOTH use.

I don't believe in designer purses. So I know I wouldn't even buy a woman a designer purse. Waste of money item that's sole purpose is to display social status. I am against those type of things and I really don't associate myself with women that hold value to things like that.
i have no problem with you or your basic beliefs

but you're making a huge generalization

purses with gaudy logos and stuff, sure, they probably arr just status symbols

but others you wouldn't know they cost $X unless you were familiar with the brand/style.

they're often more of a fashion thing than a status symbol.

and you could say the same for a car or any number of other things.

let's not act like we have absolutely no materialistic tendencies of our own.
I get where you're coming from
but this is NT
where eveyone swears they are a celebrity with a twitter to show off their LV coinpurses, purchasing used luxury cars then asking how to get them fixed without going to a certified technician

Some of you guys cry racism but aren't smart enough to see the class-ism in the American Dream you're living in.
Some of you need to stop tyring to buy acceptance let them think what they will, for all you know LV and Gucci is run by racists.

nah im not tryna say anything about nt'ers (i won't touch anything you just said that's another discussion for another thread
laugh.gif
)

but

dude is saying he won't associate/be with a chick who would spend $x on a purse.

i see he means he doesn't want a materialistic girl, but you can't look at things so black and white.

if a chick is into fashion or whatever and wants to spend that on a purs, who cares? especially if it's not meant to be a status symbol and she's notexpecting you to pay for it, it really shouldn't be a big deal.

not tryna attack dc all american or anything, just sayin.

but others you wouldn't know they cost $X unless you were familiar with the brand/style.

Which is why I wouldn't buy those things for her. But honestly, ANY Type of purse is just something I don't see myself ever concerningmyself with ever purchasing for a woman. Wife or not man, I have plenty of other options out there.

Which is why I wouldn't buy those things for her. But honestly, ANY Type of purse is just something I don't see myself ever concerning myself with ever purchasing for a woman. Wife or not man, I have plenty of other options out there.

What if that is what she wants? So you just buy her something she doesnt want cause you are intent on not buying your wife or gf a purse
roll.gif

So what do you buy your girl for those special occasions?
Honestly, I am not big on PHYSICAL gifts. I am more likely to surprise with an event or an special outing than I am to actually BUY her something.Something we both can experience together. A physical gift is more of a one sided affair where an outing has more sentimental value since we are actual withone another while it is all going down.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

What is that in OP avy a moist toilette, or a high fashion condom?
gotta be a condom, i've seen chicks who carry around marc jacobs condoms
glasses.gif

edit: found a pic:

b06mj08xx21-730354.jpg

So what do you buy your girl for those special occasions?
Honestly, I am not big on PHYSICAL gifts. I am more likely to surprise with an event or an special outing than I am to actually BUY her something. Something we both can experience together. A physical gift is more of a one sided affair where an outing has more sentimental value since we are actual with one another while it is all going down.
Are you coming out of pocket for these events or special outings? You are trying so hard to be different, but I'm really having a tough timebelieving that this is what you really do....if it is, more power to ya....

dude is saying he won't associate/be with a chick who would spend $x on a purse.

i see he means he doesn't want a materialistic girl, but you can't look at things so black and white.

if a chick is into fashion or whatever and wants to spend that on a purs, who cares? especially if it's not meant to be a status symbol and she's not expecting you to pay for it, it really shouldn't be a big deal.

not tryna attack dc all american or anything, just sayin.
You actually can look at THAT as a black and white situation. Some women ARE materialistic. Some women ARE NOT materialistic. I do not associatemyself with materialistic women. It is that simple and believe it or not, there are many women out there that aren't hell bent on spending ridiculousamounts of $ for fashion purposes. THAT is the type of woman I appreciate. That is all I am saying.

How a woman manages HER $ should be important when determining who you will and will not get into a relationship with. Why? Because you notice spending trendsnow and can only imagine how they will be if you have a long term future with her. If a woman is not a smart spender, why would I want a future with her?Again, there are MANY women that don't believe they should be spending hundreds of dollars on purses.

glasses.gif

b06mj08xx21-730354.jpg

Man, I been missing out, I need to cop these, my magnums be staying baggy word to Crank. I have a feeling I would be rationing them out though, I would smashbut this condom cost me like 20 dollars girl.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Are you coming out of pocket for these events or special outings? You are trying so hard to be different, but I'm really having a tough time believing that this is what you really do....if it is, more power to ya....
Depends on the situation. At times THEY come out of pocket. Sometimes I come out of my pocket. I am not trying hard to be different, this is how Ihonestly operate man. I understand WHY you would have a hard time believing me because most folks don't operate in this fashion, so I don't blame youfor questioning how legit what I am saying is. But I speak only the truth. No need to lie for strangers

I bought my ex of 5 years a LV bag .. will never do that for some random chick i just met or just jumped into something with.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I Swear to GOD! NTers are THEE coolest people to walk the streets.....

laugh.gif

Says the guy who feels the need to brag about how much money he earns, and how much money he can afford to spend buying silly lil shoes for his girl--all thewhile advertising the kind of car he drives, overtly at that, and taking every opportunity he gets to take tagged pics of all the aforementioned extravagances.

Yeahhhh...you're pretty cool yourself bro'...

eyes.gif

glasses.gif

b06mj08xx21-730354.jpg

Man, I been missing out, I need to cop these, my magnums be staying baggy word to Crank. I have a feeling I would be rationing them out though, I would smash but this condom cost me like 20 dollars girl.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i looked it up theyre $1.50

a little feminine for my taste though, i can't see myself pulling out a neon colored condom with a cartoon on it

plus i dislike condoms to begin with

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I Swear to GOD! NTers are THEE coolest people to walk the streets.....

laugh.gif

Says the guy who feels the need to brag about how much money he earns, and how much money he can afford to spend buying silly lil shoes for his girl--all the while advertising the kind of car he drives, overtly at that, and taking every opportunity he gets to take tagged pics of all the aforementioned extravagances.

Yeahhhh...you're pretty cool yourself bro'...

eyes.gif

Got 'em
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom