Have you ever bought a girl a designer bag?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Broke males call it simpin'.....People with a lil' bit of money call it FANCY
smokin.gif

8b625b3eb6b3c20eba738aa2a8242239dd89ac9.pjpg
b30350f9e547b7812af2b30436a31b86cecd3d0.pjpg

I've purchased several Purses too...mostly LV

Being married is one thing, but if you're just galling her then you have issues investing that much in gifts to for a female. That's just me though.

Edit: I hope she supports you on the mortgage, car note and utilities. The fact that you came in here bragging about your income, and what you can do with yourbank account showed your insecurity in a way, remember, the way a woman thinks is different from how you think she thinks. No matter what.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Yes, I buy my lady LV purses from time to time...maybe 3-4 bags a year.
wow......... does she NOT have to put her own purses? Why are you doing it so frequently?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Yes, I buy my lady LV purses from time to time...maybe 3-4 bags a year.
wow......... does she NOT have to put her own purses? Why are you doing it so frequently?

um maybe he makes great money an he likes to pamper his chick?

roll.gif
@ NT

Kay I know you like to argue as much as i do but this is a losing battle fam...it will never end- i peeped game as soon as i read the title and saw how manypages-

i actually thought simp would be within the first 2 replies
laugh.gif

a bag is a waste of money. & i don't need gifts. if i want something i'll buy it myself. i don't believe in giving a gift just for the sake ofgiving a gift. i like when people put thought into things.
you wanna spend money on me, spend it on like an experience that will last.... a memory. i cherish thoughts and things more than material objects. anyone canthrow down the mastercard... but you really can't put a price on a genuine heartfelt gesture.

instead of like a bag.. like pay for sky diving or hot air ballooning or a different restaurant.. a museum .. a gallery .. something exciting. hell i'dprefer a good book over a bag. let's me know you actually took time and put thought into the person i actually am.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

a bag is a waste of money. & i don't need gifts. if i want something i'll buy it myself. i don't believe in giving a gift just for the sake of giving a gift. i like when people put thought into things.
you wanna spend money on me, spend it on like an experience that will last.... a memory. i cherish thoughts and things more than material objects. anyone can throw down the mastercard... but you really can't put a price on a genuine heartfelt gesture.

instead of like a bag.. like pay for sky diving or hot air ballooning or a different restaurant.. a museum .. a gallery .. something exciting. hell i'd prefer a good book over a bag. let's me know you actually took time and put thought into the person i actually am.
I appreciate this answer, practically repeated everything I said. I wouldn't WANT a woman that would even WANT me to buy her a designer bag.As I said women that feel this way exist fellas. Good work Dimples

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

No,
we go half of airplane tixx tho.
she can buy herself the wedding ring if she likes, she got more $$$ than I do.
This explains a lot.

I can't believe Applebees got rid of their chimi cheesecake dessert. Blasphemy
smh.gif
I won't lie, I love bags. And shoes, well mainly boots. Just clothesin general. But that's my habit and wouldn't expect gifts in the form of. Or expect gifts in the first place. My bday is next week, I'll be happyto get a card from the husband. On my actual birthday.

smh.gif

I bought my girl a Coach bag last year... $400 joint... thought I was doin it... The lady at Coach even sent me athank you card in the mail...
pimp.gif

I was 3 months into my new job, so it didn't feel too bad, but I thought that this would be an "upgrade" for her since she wasn't intodesgnier stuff like that...

Now... she don't even be wearin the bag no more... she tote her $30-$50 way more than I ever seen her wear the joint I got her...

Just made me realize that she ain't even on that material !$# like that...

Edit: Will Coach accept refunds after almost a year???...
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

For the guy who said "I hope she pampers you aswell"...My girl is is currently in Law School with no Job, BUT I know for a fact that IF I asked, shewould bend over backwards for me...As long as I have it, She has it aswell...point blank

Fancy...

Here is a list of bags my wife has that I can remember:

Ballenciaga x1
Marc Jacobs x3
Louis Viutton x2
Gucci x2
Dior x1
Tory Burch x1

That freaking Bellanciaga bag was like $2k, no joke....

Also, you didn't even list the no jokenest bag of the all - Hermes Birken Bag....these things are like $12k.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

I bought my girl a Coach bag last year... $400 joint... thought I was doin it... The lady at Coach even sent me a thank you card in the mail...
pimp.gif

I was 3 months into my new job, so it didn't feel too bad, but I thought that this would be an "upgrade" for her since she wasn't into desgnier stuff like that...

Now... she don't even be wearin the bag no more... she tote her $30-$50 way more than I ever seen her wear the joint I got her...

Just made me realize that she ain't even on that material !$# like that...

Edit: Will Coach accept refunds after almost a year???...
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
$400 man? Come on now man. 3 Months into your new job? Economically that is a bad decision (unless you HAD it like that). But I am sure youwouldn't do it again.......
That freaking Bellanciaga bag was like $2k, no joke....
Wow man, just wow.

got my ex a rocawear purse a long time ago if that counts. got my mom a coach bag a cojple of months ago

Back
Top Bottom