Have you ever cried in joy?

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Yes I got married on 9/9/11 
pimp.gif

thats deep....hope you guys have a long and healty marriage together congrats 

The only time I actually cried tears of joy when I made varsity too.

I got cut Freshman and Sophmore year, didn't try out Junior year...grew to 6'6" and got in REALLY good shape...then made the team Senior year.

I ended up playing in college, but I was just cheesing really hard when I made that team.

Yeah it's the varsity basketball team. I'm a junior so it feels great to be able to play alongside the seniors. I had my doubts going into the tryouts but there was no guard in the gym that was able to score like I did or beat me in the sprints. Those were arguably my best games I have ever played in my life.

when we had an intervention for my cousin, and he agreed to go into a rehabilitation program.

Waittttt, op are you the 5'8 guard who made the thread about how to prepare for tryouts? If so props my dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Waittttt, op are you the 5'8 guard who made the thread about how to prepare for tryouts? If so props my dude
pimp.gif

yeah that's me.  Just hustled and pushed myself to go harder than everyone else in the gym.  i'm the backup point guard for now

^^^^damn i almost cried when my sis/aunt had a baby separated by couple months
their was like the first boys in my family not including my dad,uncle,cousin,and grandpa

Closest I've come to is when my son was born.. Joyous time for me..
What a feeling to hold your child for the first time..
happy.gif

dude who used to be my boy LOVED him some pizza. i found out dudes were all at his place watching a game, ordered 3 pies and told him to get it...he's like nah *%%! yall, it's my house, each one of yall drove, so one of yall go get it. nothing. 10 minutes go by...nothing. he's like aight funny funny, cmon, one of you go get it. nothing he turns off the tv and they sit in silence for like 10 minutes. nothing. he's almost screamin at them, yo go get the pizza.

they never went and got it. they just all went home.

i cried tears when i heard this story.
roll.gif
does that count?

Cried tears of joy when i my daughter was born , it was so overwhelming I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to, it's an experience I can't explain. When I had my son 4 years later however I didn't cry I just felt a great sense of pride and accomplishment . Anyway congrats op

Back
Top Bottom