Have you ever felt like hurting someone physically ??!Lets talk about it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got shot a long time ago 3 guys were involved the dude that actually shot me got killed, the driver is in jail he plead guilty to the shooting of the 7yr old little boy that was shot in the stomach that day,the other guy was still on the streets i always wanted to get at him especially after he pulled a gun on me while i had my son with me, i moved out the hood to avoid running into any issues with anybody and one day i go visit my mom and i run into him🤬🤬 i would always run into him at random places but he was never by himself always 5 or more deep, i was just waiting to catch him solo all i wanted was to choke him, TODAY i got word he died of an overdose and no lie it made me feel some type of way🤬🤬 all my old homies hit me up talking about rest in piss etc etc the other homie was like lets drop off some flowers to that bum, NO LIE I REALLY WANTED TO HURT THIS DUDE THAT SMIRK REALLY ****ING PISSED ME OFF, i know i shouldnt be thinking crazy

have you guys ever wanted to hurt someone??? WHY

Just read title: Honestly nah but would be cool to just be in a fight to know what you got in you. :lol:

What was their motive? Was it personal? Robbery?

Sometimes you gotta charge it to the game. The more feelings involved, the more bloodshed. Every dog has its day and everything flips around. As it stands, you're the only one walking the streets. The chapter is closed. Move on.

Reminds me of...

4032FA2D-FA19-4AE9-B0D1-6E81E51D4117.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom