Have you ever lost your wallet?

Was in the mall and i picked up a pair of jeans and a credit card fell on the floor. I made sure i brought it to customer service, it must suck to lost stuff like that

Was in the mall and i picked up a pair of jeans and a credit card fell on the floor. I made sure i brought it to customer service, it must suck to lost stuff like that

have lost wallets multiple times in my life.. i think its the only occasion where i buy new wallets
laugh.gif

once i left my wallet on the cup-holder while riding a bus.. went back to the station right after, they called the driver to check
but no signs of it at all.. the worst feeling was my mom just gave me some cash and i lost it right away..
thank goodness i had my phone.. i called my gf, and then my friend n they helped me out. Otherwise i have no idea how i would've made it home, was still an hour+ away from home.

oh yea few years ago also had it stolen in the gym. left it in my jacket, n i was playin ball.. i was right there though. and it was early in the morning with like a few ppl in the gym only.. canceled my stuff, but went online to check my debit cards n they were used to purchase some mexican food and at 7-11
mad.gif

as for phone, the only time i lost it was few weeks ago. losing a phone really gets u nuts, all the pictures, memo's, messages, contacts.
i went back within 10 mins to check the place where i lost it, but no hope too. after 2,3 days i lost hope and was looking forward to getting a new phone, upgrading to a smartphone. then after 1 week of online shopping, comparing specs of the new phones etc, i got a call saying my phone was picked up
mad.gif

got my old phone back n am using it now, but i despise it now. i want a new htc
mad.gif

have lost wallets multiple times in my life.. i think its the only occasion where i buy new wallets
laugh.gif

once i left my wallet on the cup-holder while riding a bus.. went back to the station right after, they called the driver to check
but no signs of it at all.. the worst feeling was my mom just gave me some cash and i lost it right away..
thank goodness i had my phone.. i called my gf, and then my friend n they helped me out. Otherwise i have no idea how i would've made it home, was still an hour+ away from home.

oh yea few years ago also had it stolen in the gym. left it in my jacket, n i was playin ball.. i was right there though. and it was early in the morning with like a few ppl in the gym only.. canceled my stuff, but went online to check my debit cards n they were used to purchase some mexican food and at 7-11
mad.gif

as for phone, the only time i lost it was few weeks ago. losing a phone really gets u nuts, all the pictures, memo's, messages, contacts.
i went back within 10 mins to check the place where i lost it, but no hope too. after 2,3 days i lost hope and was looking forward to getting a new phone, upgrading to a smartphone. then after 1 week of online shopping, comparing specs of the new phones etc, i got a call saying my phone was picked up
mad.gif

got my old phone back n am using it now, but i despise it now. i want a new htc
mad.gif

Once. I was sitting on a bench at a bus stop in high school, and pulled out my wallet to grab my bus pass. Must have accidentally fallen out of my bag because a second after I sat on the bus, I reached in my bag and couldn't find my wallet. I got off of the next stop and walked back to my stop. The wallet wasn't there, so I just panicked. I only had $20, but that was my lunch money for a few weeks. My mom tried to save and get lunch money together for me every month, so I felt horrible that I lost her hard-earned money. Someone turned my wallet in to my high school since they found my ID in it, but of course, the cash was long gone. To this day, I still feel awful about it, and the way my mother's face fell when I told her the money was gone will never leave me.

Every since that day, I've always held my wallet very close to me.

Once. I was sitting on a bench at a bus stop in high school, and pulled out my wallet to grab my bus pass. Must have accidentally fallen out of my bag because a second after I sat on the bus, I reached in my bag and couldn't find my wallet. I got off of the next stop and walked back to my stop. The wallet wasn't there, so I just panicked. I only had $20, but that was my lunch money for a few weeks. My mom tried to save and get lunch money together for me every month, so I felt horrible that I lost her hard-earned money. Someone turned my wallet in to my high school since they found my ID in it, but of course, the cash was long gone. To this day, I still feel awful about it, and the way my mother's face fell when I told her the money was gone will never leave me.

Every since that day, I've always held my wallet very close to me.

Man last night I was at the local Sonoco, and the pump was giving me problems. I swiped my card but it took a while for the transaction to go through. It went through and I got my gas. Thought nothing of it.

So this morning, I am off to work and I can't find my wallet. Since I was rushing, I thought nothing of it. But it did raise an eyebrow. So I get home from work and couldn't find it. I started to panic.

So I went back to the gas station and I asked the cashier if he found a wallet. He asked me my name and I told him. He gave me my wallet. I gave him $20 for it. He didn't want it, I made him take it.

Damn I am lucky.

Man last night I was at the local Sonoco, and the pump was giving me problems. I swiped my card but it took a while for the transaction to go through. It went through and I got my gas. Thought nothing of it.

So this morning, I am off to work and I can't find my wallet. Since I was rushing, I thought nothing of it. But it did raise an eyebrow. So I get home from work and couldn't find it. I started to panic.

So I went back to the gas station and I asked the cashier if he found a wallet. He asked me my name and I told him. He gave me my wallet. I gave him $20 for it. He didn't want it, I made him take it.

Damn I am lucky.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Damn I am lucky.

good to know there's still honest people out there.

similar thing happened to me.  getting on the bus to campus, i had my hands full carrying my longboard, a bag and my wallet to show the driver my student id.  of course, i toss my wallet on the seat next to me and get off at my stop without taking my wallet.  i sit down and something feels weird.  i get up and slap my right cheek and find out my wallet isnt in my back pocket.  by the time i find out, the bus had already left.  i found the same bus driver after he finished his round and apparently somebody turned my wallet over to him with every dollar still in there.  elation. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Damn I am lucky.

good to know there's still honest people out there.

similar thing happened to me.  getting on the bus to campus, i had my hands full carrying my longboard, a bag and my wallet to show the driver my student id.  of course, i toss my wallet on the seat next to me and get off at my stop without taking my wallet.  i sit down and something feels weird.  i get up and slap my right cheek and find out my wallet isnt in my back pocket.  by the time i find out, the bus had already left.  i found the same bus driver after he finished his round and apparently somebody turned my wallet over to him with every dollar still in there.  elation. 
pimp.gif

I lost my wallet once. Found it 5 months later
30t6p3b.gif
I guess thats a good thing. It sucks canceling your CC and all that though

I lost my wallet once. Found it 5 months later
30t6p3b.gif
I guess thats a good thing. It sucks canceling your CC and all that though

Back
Top Bottom