Have you ever lost your wallet?

Thank God I have never lost it, I keep everything in there. Word to George Costanza..

I did once FIND a wallet, I ended up tracking the person down and giving it back. That's a great feeling knowing you did a good deed, and paying it forward.

My cousin lost his wallet once with like $250 in it. The person who found it mailed it back but the money was long gone.

My cousin lost his wallet once with like $250 in it. The person who found it mailed it back but the money was long gone.

Thank God I have never lost it, I keep everything in there. Word to George Costanza..

I did once FIND a wallet, I ended up tracking the person down and giving it back. That's a great feeling knowing you did a good deed, and paying it forward.

if i came to toronto, would you have lunch with me?

embarassed.gif

jk !%*! yo wallet girl

yes and the person who found it, mailed itback with a letter telling me to pay the good deed forward

yes and the person who found it, mailed itback with a letter telling me to pay the good deed forward

I lost it once, but it was in the house somewhere so the panic only lasted for a couple minutes.

I try not to keep any kind of valuables in there, just small amounts of cash and a bank card. All else stays.

I lost it once, but it was in the house somewhere so the panic only lasted for a couple minutes.

I try not to keep any kind of valuables in there, just small amounts of cash and a bank card. All else stays.

once that i can remember.

turned out i had put it in the glove compartment.

i hope i never lose it.

once that i can remember.

turned out i had put it in the glove compartment.

i hope i never lose it.

Naw, I hate wallets. I keep my ID n phone in my left pocket and a rubberband with cash in the right pocket. Comes out to about the same size so I feel balanced, and dont have to carry around some brick of a wallet when all I need is a rubberband to basically do the same job

I lost my phone like 3 times this year but Ive gotten it back everytime, drunk college nights ftl/ftw

Naw, I hate wallets. I keep my ID n phone in my left pocket and a rubberband with cash in the right pocket. Comes out to about the same size so I feel balanced, and dont have to carry around some brick of a wallet when all I need is a rubberband to basically do the same job

I lost my phone like 3 times this year but Ive gotten it back everytime, drunk college nights ftl/ftw

not my wallet but i did lose an envelope with two checks for about $5,000.

retraced my steps, searched my car over and over but didn't find it.

needless to say, bricks were +@@#.

I stopped payment on both checks and had to wait for the checks to be reissued.

About 3 days later some construction worker found the checks on campus and mailed them to me.

not my wallet but i did lose an envelope with two checks for about $5,000.

retraced my steps, searched my car over and over but didn't find it.

needless to say, bricks were +@@#.

I stopped payment on both checks and had to wait for the checks to be reissued.

About 3 days later some construction worker found the checks on campus and mailed them to me.

Lost my wallet as a kid with nothing important.

Got robbed at 17, with my L's ...then the dudes withdrew $800

from ATM's made me give him the pin number while the other guy

was at the ATM. Fought the guy with the gun only to be pistol whipped

and left for dead in an alley.

Only thing I've legitimately lost was my first phone which was T-Mobile the first year
they came out in the states 2001'@%!

Lost my wallet as a kid with nothing important.

Got robbed at 17, with my L's ...then the dudes withdrew $800

from ATM's made me give him the pin number while the other guy

was at the ATM. Fought the guy with the gun only to be pistol whipped

and left for dead in an alley.

Only thing I've legitimately lost was my first phone which was T-Mobile the first year
they came out in the states 2001'@%!

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
Hood style. My father still walks around with cash and no wallet. I thought that was the way to go until I got older. But you do know a wallet doesn't have to be a brick right?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
Hood style. My father still walks around with cash and no wallet. I thought that was the way to go until I got older. But you do know a wallet doesn't have to be a brick right?

I lost my wallet once with about 120 dollars in it and my debit card. Needless to say, Never got it back and my card was used...

I have found a purse and wallet in the past as well, and I returned both of them. I even went through the trouble of waiting over an hour for the friends of the owner to return to pick it up.

Doing the right thing.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom