Have you ever truly been heartbroken? How did you deal with it?

balloonoboy

Banned
I know a lot of NT isn't about that love life, but to the few that are/were, how did you deal with getting your heart broken?

I know a lot of NT isn't about that love life, but to the few that are/were, how did you deal with getting your heart broken?

iPad let down was serious business huh

jokes aside, this one of the reasons why you made the suicide thread? or just wondering how people deal with it?

jokes aside, this one of the reasons why you made the suicide thread? or just wondering how people deal with it?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

This had nothing to do with it. I was just wondering if other thought about it.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Its a beautiful thing when you look back at it with wise eyes. The good ones don't break your heart. Just take from it and learn what not to do next time.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Its a beautiful thing when you look back at it with wise eyes. The good ones don't break your heart. Just take from it and learn what not to do next time.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

this

time will make things better, just give it time and you WILL feel better, another big thing is to COMPLETELY cut off ALL forms of contact

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

this

time will make things better, just give it time and you WILL feel better, another big thing is to COMPLETELY cut off ALL forms of contact

Nyquil, sleep, Nyquil, sleep, Nyquil...I'm sure you seen the pattern forming here.

Bad idea though. Avoids the problem. And when you wake up (granted after some great sleep), all the same problems are still there.

Good luck. Surround yourself with true friends. They'll pull you through.

Nyquil, sleep, Nyquil, sleep, Nyquil...I'm sure you seen the pattern forming here.

Bad idea though. Avoids the problem. And when you wake up (granted after some great sleep), all the same problems are still there.

Good luck. Surround yourself with true friends. They'll pull you through.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

CWrite78 said:

i see, good luck with everything sir. you seem like a good kid.

btw, thanks for the junot diaz recommendation (oscar wao), it has become my absolute favorite book.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

CWrite78 said:

i see, good luck with everything sir. you seem like a good kid.

btw, thanks for the junot diaz recommendation (oscar wao), it has become my absolute favorite book.

Back
Top Bottom