Have you ever truly been heartbroken? How did you deal with it?

Cut all contacts workout focus on ya life

If you was good to her even tho u may have done some wrong she wont forget you so take it as a lesson and move on thats all

If you was good to her even tho u may have done some wrong she wont forget you so take it as a lesson and move on thats all

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

some of yall sound like sucker for love type dudes...its just a female and there are millions of them out there
You've never been in love? Even if there are millions of women out there, if someone has found love with one and hopes it works out, the others don't really matter.

some of yall sound like sucker for love type dudes...its just a female and there are millions of them out there
You've never been in love? Even if there are millions of women out there, if someone has found love with one and hopes it works out, the others don't really matter.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Its a beautiful thing when you look back at it with wise eyes. The good ones don't break your heart. Just take from it and learn what not to do next time.
this

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Its a beautiful thing when you look back at it with wise eyes. The good ones don't break your heart. Just take from it and learn what not to do next time.
this

Well, you asked OP...

I made it worse on myself by trying to be the guy that maintains a level of "give a damn" for the girl he just broke up with. See, you figure it's the mature thing to do. You don''t have to HATE her just cuz you left her right? You two can still be cool, right? HELL NO. Women ain't built to handle that $!@+. She never was able to separate romantic involvement from genuine spiritual and intellectual interest in a person. She would never had let me care for her after we broke up, despite NEEDING my friendship and all the things that come with it. Why? Because then she would have had to admit to herself that a good man didn't see her as fit to be with, but he'd still be the type of guy to stick around as a REAL friend.. So she struggled, alone, with school and life while ruminating on the breakup. So as I was tryna come across like "Yo, I'ma never stopped CARING, but I just can't be WITH you right now", she was morphing it into "Since I don't wanna be with you, I must not REALLY care at all" so as to have a proper "enemy" to hate. That was her strategy. It still is
laugh.gif
. The me she hates is all in her mind now. I've never even been that guy. And so this %%#*$ drug my name and my feelings through mud that didn't even exist bruh. She lied about me on FB and to her friends and fam (cuz it's easier to get over a !+#** when you front on him to EVERYBODY you know -- then peer pressure will force you to at least pretend you believe half the $!@+ you just told EVERYBODY). She played me hard, called me all sorts of names bruh.. She even tried to use Thanksgiving and my mother's death as ammunition in a argument we had -- talking bout "I bet you gon miss me come thanksgiving now that you ain't got me OR your mom". It didn't hurt, but to see her stoop SOOOOO low after at one time being the only medicine that made those specific pains numb just sickened me
sick.gif
. Shorty even tried to front on me like I was the creepy stalker ex BF type when a !+#** wasn't doing $!@+ but tryna keep in touch and stay cordial. Come on G.. All the while, it was already KILL-ING me that I was no longer with my future wife and mother of my kids, as I viewed her at the time of the split. Man, everything I thought was off about her/us just multiplied 100 fold the day I took myself out of her bigger picture. Man, I'm glad I did though. It's been like 14 months since and sometimes I imagine that I'm with her. Except now, knowing how she really is, I picture myself trapped either by a kid or a ring to a woman that's more evil on the inside than Satan himself. And yet, I still have to remind myself to not pity her. After all, I was the catalyst.... we both had issues when we met, but hers have changed her for the worse.. I hate knowing I was her "last straw" and that now she's permanently vindictive and evil. That's just one to grow with, but either way a !+#** so sick.
30t6p3b.gif

That's my story.

Well, you asked OP...

I made it worse on myself by trying to be the guy that maintains a level of "give a damn" for the girl he just broke up with. See, you figure it's the mature thing to do. You don''t have to HATE her just cuz you left her right? You two can still be cool, right? HELL NO. Women ain't built to handle that $!@+. She never was able to separate romantic involvement from genuine spiritual and intellectual interest in a person. She would never had let me care for her after we broke up, despite NEEDING my friendship and all the things that come with it. Why? Because then she would have had to admit to herself that a good man didn't see her as fit to be with, but he'd still be the type of guy to stick around as a REAL friend.. So she struggled, alone, with school and life while ruminating on the breakup. So as I was tryna come across like "Yo, I'ma never stopped CARING, but I just can't be WITH you right now", she was morphing it into "Since I don't wanna be with you, I must not REALLY care at all" so as to have a proper "enemy" to hate. That was her strategy. It still is
laugh.gif
. The me she hates is all in her mind now. I've never even been that guy. And so this %%#*$ drug my name and my feelings through mud that didn't even exist bruh. She lied about me on FB and to her friends and fam (cuz it's easier to get over a !+#** when you front on him to EVERYBODY you know -- then peer pressure will force you to at least pretend you believe half the $!@+ you just told EVERYBODY). She played me hard, called me all sorts of names bruh.. She even tried to use Thanksgiving and my mother's death as ammunition in a argument we had -- talking bout "I bet you gon miss me come thanksgiving now that you ain't got me OR your mom". It didn't hurt, but to see her stoop SOOOOO low after at one time being the only medicine that made those specific pains numb just sickened me
sick.gif
. Shorty even tried to front on me like I was the creepy stalker ex BF type when a !+#** wasn't doing $!@+ but tryna keep in touch and stay cordial. Come on G.. All the while, it was already KILL-ING me that I was no longer with my future wife and mother of my kids, as I viewed her at the time of the split. Man, everything I thought was off about her/us just multiplied 100 fold the day I took myself out of her bigger picture. Man, I'm glad I did though. It's been like 14 months since and sometimes I imagine that I'm with her. Except now, knowing how she really is, I picture myself trapped either by a kid or a ring to a woman that's more evil on the inside than Satan himself. And yet, I still have to remind myself to not pity her. After all, I was the catalyst.... we both had issues when we met, but hers have changed her for the worse.. I hate knowing I was her "last straw" and that now she's permanently vindictive and evil. That's just one to grow with, but either way a !+#** so sick.
30t6p3b.gif

That's my story.

Yes, and it still hurts when I replay that virulent experience in my head. It doesn't bother me as much as it used to; time has been the only remedy.

I just don't know why she did it. I'll never forgive her. And I hate when people use that damn "There are plenty of fish in the sea" retort. I honestly thought I had something special. 

Yes, and it still hurts when I replay that virulent experience in my head. It doesn't bother me as much as it used to; time has been the only remedy.

I just don't know why she did it. I'll never forgive her. And I hate when people use that damn "There are plenty of fish in the sea" retort. I honestly thought I had something special. 

Originally Posted by he told on me

I've been heart broken but not in the sense of a relationship. Just at certain things.

When they canceled Ed Edd n Eddy on cartoon network i was heart broken. A couple years and many cartoons later the void has yet to be filled
frown.gif

Originally Posted by he told on me

I've been heart broken but not in the sense of a relationship. Just at certain things.

When they canceled Ed Edd n Eddy on cartoon network i was heart broken. A couple years and many cartoons later the void has yet to be filled
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

of course i've been but even when you are in love, you don't throw common sense out the window...nothing is guaranteed...only a fool thinks otherwise...i didn't say not feel a certain way, but to be hung up on a woman is crazy...obviously if it didn't work out she wasn't the one...

after her mom sent her to DR for "acting up" i just sat there and thought, why is sending her to DR punishment. Thats more or less a vacation.

after her mom sent her to DR for "acting up" i just sat there and thought, why is sending her to DR punishment. Thats more or less a vacation.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

of course i've been but even when you are in love, you don't throw common sense out the window...nothing is guaranteed...only a fool thinks otherwise...i didn't say not feel a certain way, but to be hung up on a woman is crazy...obviously if it didn't work out she wasn't the one...

Steps are easy, following them not so much.

Stay busy. (be very social with your friends, social gatherings etc.)

Keep mind off said person. (goes a long with staying busy)

Rid yaself of any constant reminders. (Pictures, letters, anything that can bring up memories)

Associate with new females. (Female companionship & interaction are very vital)

Those things, along with a strong mind, helped me get through it.
ohwell.gif

Goodluck.

Back
Top Bottom