Have you guys ever had a Aloe Vera drink?

amazing drink. gonna go buy it today, completely forgot about it.

last time i had it was last summer

try to look for those Forever Living products. all their products are based in aloe vera...and they have very good testimonies behind each one.

try to look for those Forever Living products. all their products are based in aloe vera...and they have very good testimonies behind each one.

i love this drink but always have a hard time finding it. Anywhere besides gas stations? Tryna buy a bunch

i love this drink but always have a hard time finding it. Anywhere besides gas stations? Tryna buy a bunch

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

try this link, TJ  
smile.gif

http://tinyurl.com/6c6hv7v

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

its good and good for you. i cop a couple of bottles a week
pimp.gif

Is this true? I know aloe by itself has a lot of good nutrients... but those aloe drinks are all sugar and water. It can't be good for you.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

its good and good for you. i cop a couple of bottles a week
pimp.gif

Is this true? I know aloe by itself has a lot of good nutrients... but those aloe drinks are all sugar and water. It can't be good for you.

aloe? yuk

they use aloe to dip ur finger nails so you wont bite em again

cant picture drinking this

aloe? yuk

they use aloe to dip ur finger nails so you wont bite em again

cant picture drinking this

They are great for you. I swear by them now. I make one every morning but I use an actual aloe leaf and I mix it with frozen fruit and protein powder. It helps with the taste a lot. I definitely recommend them.

They are great for you. I swear by them now. I make one every morning but I use an actual aloe leaf and I mix it with frozen fruit and protein powder. It helps with the taste a lot. I definitely recommend them.

Originally Posted by trhee

f76fa_Aloe_Vera_Juice.jpg

This right here 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With the pulp in there....amazing.
taking the Chinatown bus to Albany, I'd get a small one for the trip and a big one for my room.

Originally Posted by trhee

f76fa_Aloe_Vera_Juice.jpg

This right here 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With the pulp in there....amazing.
taking the Chinatown bus to Albany, I'd get a small one for the trip and a big one for my room.

Back
Top Bottom