Have You Guys Seen The New Amber Rose Pics?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

After reading that Wiz thread (and seeing this one), there is NO question in my mind that she weighs more than him.

Her right leg weighs more than Wiz.

Weiner-0976.gif

looks like she working out tho, she was way bigger last pics i seen. Wiz got her smoking and eating pizza all day
30t6p3b.gif
she thinking "he stay skinny so should i"
laugh.gif

looks like she working out tho, she was way bigger last pics i seen. Wiz got her smoking and eating pizza all day
30t6p3b.gif
she thinking "he stay skinny so should i"
laugh.gif

she starting to look like that old workout chick that was on that one episode of fresh prince lmaooo..

"you gon be hot for a minute, i'ma be rich forever"...pretty much sums it up.

she starting to look like that old workout chick that was on that one episode of fresh prince lmaooo..

"you gon be hot for a minute, i'ma be rich forever"...pretty much sums it up.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

rough crowd in here. 
grin.gif
that's what she gets for dating a bum tho. She should have dated better. Bill Maher would have taken her.
Saltyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

rough crowd in here. 
grin.gif
that's what she gets for dating a bum tho. She should have dated better. Bill Maher would have taken her.
Saltyyyyyyyyyyyyy

She could tighten up a little more but nonetheless, Wiz is winning. Dude who said body of the chick in pink is better is not thaaaat far off.

She could tighten up a little more but nonetheless, Wiz is winning. Dude who said body of the chick in pink is better is not thaaaat far off.

Back
Top Bottom