Having to Rely on Other People Unappreciation.

My family "forgot" I had a game today and no one (not even teammates) can give me a ride. Being 17 and only having your permit ftl.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I hate this %%$*

I'm located in the Inland Empire of CA. My game is in San Diego. I think Public Transportation is out of the question unless I'm wrong
nerd.gif

Its the worst...I was without a car for damn near a year (crash) and had to either use the CTA or depend on rides...I grew very frustrated.

OP, how far away is that? Is a cab possible?

VENDETTA - I totally agree. Especially this past year in English. Considering that I had one of the highest GPA's in the class because I actually read thebooks and annotate, all the people in my groups would depend on me to find the answers for the projects. They would even leave everything to the last minute.No matter how hard I tried to avoid doing all the work, I always got stuck doing it all or the majority of it.
frown.gif
makes me feel used man. You can't dependon anyone. I hate group projects.

I kno what that is goin to feel like. I'm gettin my license suspended in a month so I'm stuck with public transportation to school and dependin onothers to get around. Its gonna suck cause now I'm gonna have to plan everythin ahead of time so I dnt miss out on a ride. Fml

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I'm located in the Inland Empire of CA. My game is in San Diego. I think Public Transportation is out of the question unless I'm wrong
nerd.gif

roll.gif
NYC > WEST COAST

When it comes to work, I hate relying on others.

When I do my job, I know I do it thouroughly. Relying on others for parts and not having them come through is one of the most aggrevating things in my life.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom