HBO: † "The Leftovers" Series Discussion...†

Were you satisfied with the ending?

• Yes, completely. It was perfect.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • 50/50, I wanted a little more closure to some loose ends.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No, way too much focus on Nora.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL NO! I wanted the mystery of the 2% disappeared to be explained.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've read reactions on Twitter from 2 people who have watched the finale and they let out some tears

I'm gonna let out 1 tear aren't I?

Back when season 2 ended and we didn't know if a 3rd would happen, I posted it on my IG and said that The Leftovers was one of the best shows I've seen and you bet I'll make a other post for the series finale.

I can't wait for Sunday!

I enjoyed the episode, International Assassin still tops for me. I really look forward to the show and will miss it, but its good they're wrapping it up. Really interested in the finale, I'm sure it will be really well done.

I enjoyed the episode, International Assassin still tops for me. I really look forward to the show and will miss it, but its good they're wrapping it up. Really interested in the finale, I'm sure it will be really well done.
I like that it could have ended with either season 1 or two and I would have been ok if it did but I'm glad we got more.

Man just read a review(some spoilers but barely anything) on tonight's show....We definitely getting answers tonight

read it's one of the perfect endings in TV history

I need tonights episode to be longer than usual

Damn they are on some Lost **** here.

I have no clue what's going on.

So what the radiation transportation was a scam and she just relocated to Australia and this is 15 years later?

Last edited:
Kevin: I like to get a little lost, you know?

:lol:

I have a feeling this finale is gonna have me all mushy by the time it's over.

This whole finale seems to be solely focusing on the relationship and "love story" between Kevin and Nora.

Completely ditching all of the supernatural and weird **** they set up and have been dropping. Probably not even gonna mention departures.

Not mad but let down by all that perfect ending talk. Kevin and Nora wasn't a thing from s1 to carry out and be dealt with as the series finale.

Last edited:
Nora's story kinda confirms Kevin's international assassin adventures were all a hallucination. Since he nuked that world :lol:

They should've changed those lines that all his life he had some undiagnosed brain condition :lol:

This whole finale seems to be solely focusing on the relationship and "love story" between Kevin and Nora.

Completely ditching all of the supernatural and weird **** they set up and have been dropping. Probably not even gonna mention departures.

Not mad but let down by all that perfect ending talk. Kevin and Nora wasn't a thing from s1 to carry out and be dealt with as the series finale.

Bingo.

Everything That Happened in The Leftovers Series Finale Was 'Real'

Lindelof explains all that we're left wondering about ^

I agree with ya also Zik. Brain condition > heart and I would have been hit with a :wow:

Just finished it, thought it was great so much to process, about to read that article.

Acting and music on this show are always top notch.

Gonna reread the book after I finish up fight club

EDIT
I'm pretty confused. so if where Nora came from(here) and 2% departed was she implying that 98% over there departed? She talked about how they had the planes but not enough pilots, and how she walked and walked but it was a min before she saw anyone.

Also if that's true then where did the 98% that were "there" go, assuming this was covered in the finale

Last edited:
Man WTF is TF is TF is TF is going on right now?!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom