HBO documentary "Reagan" 9pm est

395039725.jpg

dont know much of the former president. going into it with an open mind and HBO rarely fails. it should be good.

395039725.jpg

dont know much of the former president. going into it with an open mind and HBO rarely fails. it should be good.

Thanks for the heads-up. Recorded for later. Halfway through Age of Reagan by Wilentz as well so I have another view point to compare this documentary to. Of course, I also have the mainstream viewpoint too.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the heads-up. Recorded for later. Halfway through Age of Reagan by Wilentz as well so I have another view point to compare this documentary to. Of course, I also have the mainstream viewpoint too.
laugh.gif

I appreciate you saying youre going into it with an open mind.  Want me to help?  If you are in favor of devastating the middle class, increasing the gap between the rich and poor and absolutely CRUSHING the working class to make the richest 1% even richer... THEN HE WAS GREAT.

I appreciate you saying youre going into it with an open mind.  Want me to help?  If you are in favor of devastating the middle class, increasing the gap between the rich and poor and absolutely CRUSHING the working class to make the richest 1% even richer... THEN HE WAS GREAT.

I wonder what perspective it will be shown from. I'm sure not the real one which will show his role in the production of crack cocaine and AIDS virus.

I wonder what perspective it will be shown from. I'm sure not the real one which will show his role in the production of crack cocaine and AIDS virus.

Outside of him being a politician, I admire the man. Terrible President.

Too bad the man sacrificed his principles in order garner political expediency. I don't know if you can blame him, though, considering Mr. CIA Papa Bush tried to have him killed. I never understood the idolatry.

Outside of him being a politician, I admire the man. Terrible President.

Too bad the man sacrificed his principles in order garner political expediency. I don't know if you can blame him, though, considering Mr. CIA Papa Bush tried to have him killed. I never understood the idolatry.

How many Conservative Leaders jerked off to Reagan's birthday... I'm going to go with a good amount..

While I can admire the struggle of getting to be President (for most people, even Reagan)... Dude was a despicable president...

Let the revisionist history begin, where Reagan ended the Cold War single handed, and bled stars & stripes...

How many Conservative Leaders jerked off to Reagan's birthday... I'm going to go with a good amount..

While I can admire the struggle of getting to be President (for most people, even Reagan)... Dude was a despicable president...

Let the revisionist history begin, where Reagan ended the Cold War single handed, and bled stars & stripes...

Why do you hate Reagan? He raised taxes and Social Security taxes to extend it, granted amnesty, expanded government, raised tariffs, and import quotas. Aren't you for all of that? 

Why do you hate Reagan? He raised taxes and Social Security taxes to extend it, granted amnesty, expanded government, raised tariffs, and import quotas. Aren't you for all of that? 

great documentary. never thought id say it but i agree with rashi in terms of respecting the MAN. terrible president who was detrimental to the average worker who makes up 98 percent of the country.

great documentary. never thought id say it but i agree with rashi in terms of respecting the MAN. terrible president who was detrimental to the average worker who makes up 98 percent of the country.

Back
Top Bottom