HBO Michael Jackson doc 'Leaving Neverland'

Like I said earlier, I regret watching that ****. My wife fell asleep.

I did enjoy watching the footage of MJ at home and on planes and tours. I'm fascinated with his house and with his fans. Seeing old white guys cry and dance is ****in hilarious. Seeing how crazy everyone for him is insane. Also I'm always tuning in for anything that shows Neverland Ranch. That house is unreal.

What if he only had sexual relations with a handful of kids though?

Serial killers don't kill everyone they come into contact with either.
Lol right.
That reasoning is silly......to claim that his point is being moonwalked around is also silly.
It's been addressed and responded to every time.

I smash women.
In my life I've been around hundreds if not thousands if not millions.
I either smashed them all or I never smashed any, according to his reasoning:lol:

Lol right.
That reasoning is silly......to claim that his point is being moonwalked around is also silly.
It's been addressed and responded to every time.

I smash women.
In my life I've been around hundreds if not thousands if not millions.
I either smashed them all or I never smashed any, according to his reasoning:lol:

If you were around woman in what was deemed as an inappropriate and sexual circumstance, why were you not having sex with them?

A true predator that the FBI investigated for 2+ years and found nothing, huh? And you’re believing this cause the guy who made this documentary revealed in court that he lied about being abused by Mike under oath and got Mike acquitted, huh? Lol

How would the FBI have any evidence for something that happened 15-20 years prior? Lol. It's not like they performed rape kits on these kids immediately after the fact. There was virtually no physical evidence.

I've already said at least half dozen times in this thread that I'm going off of personal experiences and the accusers' personal testimony in the documentary. That's it. It's opinion. Not physical evidence that would play in criminal proceedings.

Physical evidence aside, you'd have to be one of the most naive people on earth not to be able to put two and two together here. Type of naivety that gives Kavanaugh and Trump a pass.

How would the FBI have any evidence for something that happened 15-20 years prior? Lol. It's not like they performed rape kits on these kids immediately after the fact. There was virtually no physical evidence.

I've already said at least half dozen times in this thread that I'm going off of personal experiences and the accusers' personal testimony in the documentary. That's it. It's opinion. Not physical evidence that would play in criminal proceedings.

Physical evidence aside, you'd have to be one of the most naive people on earth not to be able to put two and two together here. Type of naivety that gives Kavanaugh and Trump a pass.

You think the FBI would perform due diligence on someone who spent thousands of hours with thousands of kids and come up empty handed if something actually happened with any of those kids?

Exactly my point.

Not understanding your point then. Why did you go out your way to be in sexual circumstances with a woman and not at least try to have sex with them? Like you invited a woman to your bed and didn’t want to have sex with her?....

Is it cause.....you chose not to?

Mike coughing up $23M if he was innocent looks pretty damning too.

The insurers of his History tour motioned to have his attorneys settle the case out of court to prevent delays with the tour. Michael wanted the case to go to court to prove his innocence and not give the family any money. It’s all the more reason why he actually went on trial the second time around as opposed to settling out of court which the accusers the second time around wanted as well.

You think the FBI would perform due diligence on someone who spent thousands of hours with thousands of kids and come up empty handed if something actually happened with any of those kids?

Same type of thing happened with Kavanaugh. Something happened decades ago, wasn't initially reported, so they investigated and found nothing besides circumstantial evidence.

I'm afraid the same thing might happen with Weinstein.

The Feds ain't to be trusted.

Not understanding your point then. Why did you go out your way to be in sexual circumstances with a woman and not at least try to have sex with them? Like you invited a woman to your bed and didn’t want to have sex with her?....

Is it cause.....you chose not to?
It's because either I couldn't sleep with all of them the same way nobody can sleep with every "companion" they meet. MJ couldn't either for logical reasons. In my case, just to be simple for you, some of them weren't my type, some of them I knew I couldn't pull, and some of them I just struck out on, and some of them I smashed.

You're saying it like "well he was around hundreds and only a few complained"......uh yea, that's because he didn't come on to ALL OF THEM the same way and reasons I wouldn't come on to EVERY WOMAN I am around.

It's because either I couldn't sleep with all of them the same way nobody can sleep with every "companion" they meet. MJ couldn't either for logical reasons. In my case, just to be simple for you, some of them weren't my type, some of them I knew I couldn't pull, and some of them I just struck out on.
You're saying it like "well he was around hundreds and only a few complained"......uh yea, that's because he didn't come on to ALL OF THEM the same way and reasons I wouldn't come on to EVERY WOMAN I am around.

But these are woman who are impressionable. They’re obsessed with the roller coaster in your back yard and your petting zoo. They idolize you and hang off your everyword. They’re willing to do whatever you say...

You still chose to not have sex with them, right?....

Mike coughing up $23M if he was innocent looks pretty damning too.

That incident happened at the peak of his popularity and he was raking in the money. Honestly would not be surprised if he paid that amount just to have the whole thing go away.

The parents of the accuser, particularly the father was a real POS. MJ's eccentricities were well documented around the time 'Dangerous' dropped in '91 and the father was 'negotiating' a settlement with MJ's camp. :smh:

Last edited:
But these are woman who are impressionable. They’re obsessed with the roller coaster in your back yard and your petting zoo. They idolize you and hang off your everyword. They’re willing to do whatever you say...

You still chose to not have sex with them, right?....
Oh boy.........this isn't going well.:rofl:

I feel like you're trolling.
This should be a really really really easy concept to grasp, but it's not for you.

Did you watch the Doc?(I'm changing the subject yes:lol:)

That incident happened at the peak of his popularity and he was raking in the money. Honestly would not be surprised if he paid that amount just to have the whole thing go away.

The parents of the accuser, particularly the father was a real POS.

Yeah I should have looked deeper into that before commenting about the settlement.

Curren$y :nthat: We protect our own. We ain’t giving the white media the ammo to commit defamation against a dead man. #jets

Oh boy.........this isn't going well.:rofl:

I feel like you're trolling.
This should be a really really really easy concept to grasp, but it's not for you.

Did you watch the Doc?(I'm changing the subject yes:lol:)

Watched half the first episode and immediately turned it off. A complete cash grab and disrespectful.

I guess we're simply to assume every artist should f**k every single one of their groupies no ifs ands or buts :lol:

You went out your way to get the groupies to your house, get the parents permission and got them in your bed. You automatically had sex with them no ifs and or buts or about it. Autonomy doesn’t exist.

I don't see why that would be hard to believe? Sounds like some were group sleepovers, some were one-on-one. Both the parents and kids were being groomed in most cases.

Mike sounds like a true predator who meticulously planned and groomed.

I mean, MJ had drills and exercises with the kids to put their clothes back on in a hurry without noise if they heard someone coming. He had certain triggers and bells to notify him if someone was coming to his room. Multiple doors blocking them so they would have enough time to put their clothes back on before someone catching them.

Some real premeditated, sick **** right there

Yeah it sounds like he was having sexual encounters with some and having platonic relationships with others. That way he was able to create doubt when accusations finally surfaced.

I mean, MJ had drills and exercises with the kids to put their clothes back on in a hurry without noise if they heard someone coming. He had certain triggers and bells to notify him if someone was coming to his room. Multiple doors blocking them so they would have enough time to put their clothes back on before someone catching them.

Some real premeditated, sick **** right there
This is all conjecture. It's very dangerous to think this way.

Having tight security measures for the most famous person in the world is not that unheard of. You must've never dealt with anxiety or paranoia. You wouldn't have Radio Shack come hook all that up too if you had the money?

Back
Top Bottom