HBO Michael Jackson doc 'Leaving Neverland'

This book is on Amazon lol. It's art, just like any other work of art with boys on it.

This person on Quora bodies the question:
https://www.quora.com/Can-anyone-give-me-evidence-that-Michael-Jackson-was-a-child-molester

Ayo! This was an actual review of this book on Amazon. FBI needs to track these dudes down!
'This book captures the innocent boyhood youth of the past when the world was alot more simple and everything wasn't so serious as things are today. Although all photographs are black & white they still capture the spirit of boys. The photos are mainly from the 1960's and possibly from the 1950's and are presented in an artful form with some nudity involved. I highly recommend it for anyone who likes and appreciates boys."

My girl and I watched the first like 35 min of this then turned it off. Just didn’t like it. Felt weird the entire time.

MJ a musical icon. Let him rest.

I just cant get over how much they are
smiling.

I’ve never been sexually abused but I’ve been through so much ****ed up **** bruh...

All you can do in the end is laugh man.

They done took everything else from you man, but they can’t take your sense of humor.

I think folks fail to realize that some kids take this secret to the grave.

If I had to guess I’d say molestation cases in the World are nearly twice as high as statistics say and because the victim or child being absused never says anything, it can’t be reported.

When most people think the victims eventually say something and the abuser is found out, I think more often than not that that is not the case and the abuse is never reported.

When folks find it odd that Wade or Safechuck are smiling while recanting some of the details, I see it different. I see these Men looking back on it and sadly finding it okay. They even now don’t really see it as a big deal.

I don’t know. I have a close friend who talks about being abused as a kid, and he has a hard time condemning the abuser, because even though he was a kid, he didn’t mind, and actually found himself enjoying it. It was his older cousin molesting him and it was Her/Him and not Him/Him but that doesn’t matter.

He didn’t tell anyone about this before me, and this was just 2years ago. He’s 42, this happened when he was 6-8 and went on for an entire Summer for 2/3 years. He looked forward to going back each Summer and even got caught under the covers once with her. And she played sleep and blamed him, and he took the blame because he didn’t want her to get in trouble, and she never did because the parents believed he was the aggressor trying to get on her while she was asleep.

It’s crazy to hear him talk about it. They never got found out, and even today he knows that’s abuse, and would never tell. He’s a perfectly normal man with a family in every way I can see, he claims the same, and they are still very close to this day though he says the abuse stopped way way back then. They e never spoke about it, and even when abuse comes up when they are around each other, they both comment how disturbing and unattural it is, but have never said a word about it to each other or anyone else.

So, I can see how Wade and Safechuck would protect MJ even if he did touch them.

Michael-Jackson-Scott-Thorson-In-Back-1857448%5B1%5D.jpg

"I was standing only a few feet away from Michael when he motioned with his hand to come over to him and join him in bed," Thorson told the tabloid. "I climbed onto the bed. Our lovemaking session lasted about an hour."
https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/liberace-romance-michael-jackson-article-1.1366082

Majority of the people defending MJ is because he beat the legal system before.

People are quick to forget how corrupt our legal system is, OJ and Zimmerman were both Acquitted as well.

Exactly right.

My girl and I watched the first like 35 min of this then turned it off. Just didn’t like it. Felt weird the entire time.

MJ a musical icon. Let him rest.
Cognitive dissonance

Majority of the people defending MJ is because he beat the legal system before. People are quick to forget how corrupt our legal system is, OJ and Zimmerman were both Acquitted as well.
Selective application

So The Simpsons are deleting the Michael Jackson episode forever. I still got my original DVDs tho.

Has anyone said if Mike was molested as a child? That's usually a common denominator in abuse claims. Bout to blast 'I am love" and breakdance in my living room brb

He was definitely physically abused. I don't think anything has come out about him being sexually abused though.

He was definitely physically abused. I don't think anything has come out about him being sexually abused though.
I had heard that Joe was definitely one for putting foot to ***. However, Randy and Jermaine suspect for marrying the same chick. What about Johnny Jackson, why he get kicked out and seemingly disappeared?

Yup, Joe was strict AF with all of them. MJ in all likelihood did not have a proper childhood due to being a performer, but the man should've sought help in the mid '80s when he started wilding with the surgeries.

Boys knew what his meat looked like
Pedo mags and S&M mags with kid prints
Alarms near his room
Grooming of the parents
Immaculate conception with his baby moms
Defending the sleepovers

:sick:

Same story over and over from different accusers years apart.
Workers from the ranch with eye witness accounts that backed up the accusers memories how it all went down.

Back
Top Bottom