HBO Michael Jackson doc 'Leaving Neverland'

That's not "The Estate". That's his family. If people you considered close friends, after 30 years of knowing your brother/uncle, took advantage of their association with him, defended him (repeatedly, as children and as grown adults w/ children of their own), exploited their friendship with him to others in the industry for financial gain & notoriety, all of a sudden turned around and told the entire world that he did something completely deplorable to them, you would probably want to pull out your receipts too, especially considering your loved one has passed on. This is an entire family that lied. Not just 2 kids.

The palm tickling when they were holding hands in public. Going in the closet of a bedroom so they'd have an additional door between them in case someone barged in.

Really deviant, predatory sh*t.

I’m still confused as to why those kids are white.:lol:

If he did father those kids, it was definitely turkey baster style.

Victims of abuse, especially child abuse, will defend their abusers.

This is not to say they're not lying NOW, but it's really not as complicated as you're making it seem

I'm not making it complicated. The "accusers" made it complicated for people to believe them by telling different stories.

In 05 wade testified on Mike's BEHALF

His credibility is trash

Not really on the topic but do y'all think Mike was really the father of them kids?

Hell no. Those kids are lilly white. :lol:

I mean whether you believe the sexual abuse comments or not, this dude was in his 20s having a daily friendship with a 10 year old boy. Not like hey I'm at your parents house and I throw a football around with you. Like he's calling up the house to talk to the boy, took him on tour and had him over to his house every day and they have audio and video evidence and picture evidence of all of this. So it's hard not to think something crazy went down. Now did it go down to the extent of what these guys said, that's debatable, but were you ever in your 20s looking at a 10 year old boy thinking man I want to be best friends with this kid and hang out with him every day.

I'm not making it complicated. The "accusers" made it complicated for people to believe them by telling different stories.

In 05 wade testified on Mike's BEHALF

His credibility is trash

Hell no. Those kids are lilly white. :lol:

Again, not to speak for or against Wade's credibility but in the doc he claims outright that he was both the kindest and most gentle person he ever met and a child molester. I don't find it difficult to see how he could praise the hell out of this man. He's known him since the age of 7 and life is unfortunately very gray.

The way these incidents are framed it's easy to understand why a child's mind would be unable to grasp what had happened to them until later. Mike (ALLEGEDLY) framed these sex acts as ways to express love and appreciation towards one another. This wasn't violent rape or sex dungeons. This was a man with a childlike mentality, who was beloved by the entire family and idolized by the world, expressing an inappropriate degree of tenderness and physicality.

Also remember that Mike (ALLEGEDLY) told them that their lives would be ruined if they ever spoke out. Think about the mind of a child and how impressionable they are

Think about the greatest, most idolized pop star of all time warning you that your life would be ruined and you would be imprisoned forever if you ever came clean. That might cause some serious imprinting on that man's mind.

But yes he is clearly lying or has lied. Whether he was lying THEN or is lying NOW is subject to debate.

Wonder if the same dudes caping for MJ had that same energy for Harvey Weinstein?

It is really interesting to see the difference in the way that people are responding to the MJ documentary as opposed to the R Kelly documentary. Especially considering that both men were placed on trial and acquitted.

Bingo.

Also, the level of responsibility put on the parents in each situation.

Don't anyone DARE talk about how stupid those parents are in the RK situation, you would be called a defender.

But with MJ, notice how much parents are being discussed.

Funny math

A lot of people if you've been paying attention. :lol:

Seems like the entire country is split.

Is it caping when the evidence and credibility is funny?

You compared MJ to Weistein and those cases are nothing alike. MJ was being looked at by the FBI for a decade and they found no proof. Meanwhile Weistein had cops telling his accusers to delete text messages and evidence.

No but he made Gangs of New York, Reservoir Dogs, True Romance, Pulp Fiction, Scream, Jackie Brown, Good Will Hunting, Cop Land, Rounders, Kill Bill, Inglorious Bastards, The Fighter, Django, Lion, and Wind River.
he didnt make any of those
but i see what ur TRYING to do and say
and while those are good movies
none are as successful
and had more of a cultural
hell even a world wide impact
that thriller had

he didnt make any of those
but i see what ur TRYING to do and say
and while those are good movies
none are as successful
and had more of a cultural
hell even a world wide impact
that thriller had

FM3oUqh.gif

Is it caping when the evidence and credibility is funny?

You compared MJ to Weistein and those cases are nothing alike. MJ was being looked at by the FBI for a decade and they found no proof. Meanwhile Weistein had cops telling his accusers to delete text messages and evidence.

Only difference between MJ and Weinstein is that one had an affinity for children, the other women. They're both creeps who used their status to prey on people.

I'm not really concerned with any criminal proceedings or depositions, because the justice system in this country is a pile of sh*t and works in favor of the rich and powerful.

was tryna say harvey didnt make thriller
but he made all those movies
which he didnt
and even if he did
thriller had more of a worldwide impact then all those films

Well he was EP on all those movies so he was major player. I never said they had the cultural impact that Thriller had, that would be asinine. I was more or less making a joke. Nothing really to read into.

Back
Top Bottom