HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Kendall doesn't want to run a business, he wants to be a celebrity

This is a great point. I think at first throughout Season 1 he wanted to run a business. S2 he was just going through the motions. But now in S3, after exposing his pops he got all sorts of media attention and NOW he’s all about the social media attention, tv appearances, speaking engagements, limos, grandiose gestures, parties, etc.

I also think in addition for the celebrity, he’s in it just for the battle and getting the W against Logan.

Kendall is worried about the letter when he pulled a Ted Kennedy and a few people know about it. Only thing saving him from that exposure is that his father covered it up. But there could be a time when it’s Logan’s final card to play.

Ken's face right now. He was getting off on being bashed in the media, playing good tweet bad tweet, loving this Ziwe fake political show dissing him then that letter gets read :rofl:

The sadness washing over his face.

Just to switch to the FBI raiding the ****ing Waystar building :lol: Ken winning :pimp:
Kendall is substituting one addiction for another. He's getting high off the fame and media attention [good or bad] he's getting. He's an addict to his core and is unfit to run any company.

**** Siobhan for that letter. You can tell she really ****ed my dude up with that one. He was instantaneously going thru it |l Kinda goes to show you he’s not as tough as he portrays. If he was he would have shook that off and clapped back and said what she was saying was all made up. He’s not a sociopath and/or built like a killer like they say he is.

“I never figured you for a ******” :rofl:

Glad the FBI came at the end to low key give Kendall a W in a time of need :pimp:

Also Oedipussy :lol:

Shiv crossed the line with that one. As f'd up as this family is, they never publicly bashed one another they always kept that in house. He definitely didn't see that coming, especially not from Shiv.

Is it any wonder why the kids are so ****ed up with a father like that :smh::smh:

Kendall doesn't want to run a business, he wants to be a celebrity
Facts! The funny thing about Ken is that he comes off as this guy that was trying to save his father's company and bring it into a new era but he couldn't even do that. Worse off, he couldn't do it on his own. He's ill equipped to be in the driver's seat.

Kendall is worried about the letter when he pulled a Ted Kennedy and a few people know about it. Only thing saving him from that exposure is that his father covered it up. But there could be a time when it’s Logan’s final card to play.

I like how they brought the security guard that helped cover it up back. When he said "I see you" I thought it was going to humble Ken and make him fall back. That obviously didn't happen :lol:

Kendall is substituting one addiction for another. He's getting high off the fame and media attention [good or bad] he's getting. He's an addict to his core and is unfit to run any company.

I was wondering this during the episode the way his speech is super fast, erratic and all over the place...is he on that white girl again? There might have been a scene where he went to the bathroom and did it but I can't 100% recall. He's just acting all over the place and moving like he's on something :lol:

I like how they brought the security guard that helped cover it up back. When he said "I see you" I thought it was going to humble Ken and make him fall back. That obviously didn't happen :lol:

It’s going to be made public at some point this season. Logan is being careful with it because as he pointed out to Marcia, he’ll get burned too if he plays it. It’s mutually assured destruction but Logan will eventually do it to hand Kendall a major L.

It’s going to be made public at some point this season. Logan is being careful with it because as he pointed out to Marcia, he’ll get burned too if he plays it. It’s mutually assured destruction but Logan will eventually do it to hand Kendall a major L.
Or Marcia can do it and hand both of them major Ls :nerd:

the sideways look Tom gave Logan on set

I think Tom has a plan

He definitely does. The way Shiv was all yeah going to jail for my father will give you major points was a red flag. They're already in a rough patch, but that response showed the true colors of that family. Tom is slowly learning how to move about when it comes to them.

If he sees no other opportunity for a win he'll say **** it, I'm already up ****'s creek. What else could happen to me? :lol:

True but Logan probably got something for her too
I wonder that could be? Remember in season 1 when Shiv wanted that background check on her? I don't recall if ever happened. If it did, they obviously didn't find anything.

Eh, probably a few addicts that actually do run multimillion dollar companies.

Not sure he's anymore unfit than any other sibling. Waystar even with their current scandal seem to be in a too big to fail situation

Eh, probably a few addicts that actually do run multimillion dollar companies.

Not sure he's anymore unfit than any other sibling. Waystar even with their current scandal seem to be in a too big to fail situation

None of them are fit to be honest. Maybe Shiv, but she'll have to run things differently than Logan of course. With Gerri as her second, or Frank she can do well.

Damn that was foul on Shiv's part. I hope it backfires.

Did Ken know that Greg was gonna call Tom and snitch that he was coming in? He wasn't surprised at all to hear they all knew he was coming.

Greg thinking hes playing both sides :smh:

Tom telling Greg his breath actually does stink :lol:
That song during Shiv's speech :lol:

Just started this show. On episode 2 and these rich fools treating the hospital staff live incompotent servants. SMH. Such douchebaggery. Also the dynamic between kendall and the asian guy is so weird. It's like they wanna make each other suffer but could also be gay sexual tension.

Just started this show. On episode 2 and these rich fools treating the hospital staff live incompotent servants. SMH. Such douchebaggery. Also the dynamic between kendall and the asian guy is so weird. It's like they wanna make each other suffer but could also be gay sexual tension.
Show is tremendous. Acting is top notch

Just thought about something now. My brother's close friend from college got him a job with his family's company. The family is rich. My brother's friend leaves the company but before he leaves he tells my bro that his father (boss of the company) is not a good person. We found this funny for some reason.

Just thought about something now. My brother's close friend from college got him a job with his family's company. The family is rich. My brother's friend leaves the company but before he leaves he tells my bro that his father (boss of the company) is not a good person. We found this funny for some reason.

Oh…

Lol Shogun knows I love him

Last edited:
tom is a weirdo. he just met greg but already saying crazy things to him. guy needs to get punched in the neck.

Back
Top Bottom