HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

S3 E1 my dude Roman shooting a bunch of Long 3’s at Gerri while they were at the Hotel awaiting Succession.

Season 3
Holy Shirk!

Logan Wins. That Man, never loses…..the whole time they’re talking about a Full Coup, I really believed they’d done it while simultaneously thinking that the show will suck once they’ve taken over, and this dude Logan really pulls out the Caroline card and called them Toy Soldiers. Tom really pulled his card at the perfect time. He asks where he fits in and Shiv says “I don’t know Tom, high up”…..he said enough, she just told me she doesn’t love me, she doesn’t want to have my kids, okay Logan guess what, they’re coming for you, solidify my Reign and put me up next and I’ll tell you how to beat them.

Bravo, Bravo Tom.
Bravo!

Logan doesnt lose.
1666761558483.png

Yeah I am a bit tired of Logan now.

After what he did time to see him take a huge L.

Make Kendall the new villain.

I think that's the lesson. He probably won't take an L.

Yeah, that is 100% the point IMO. It applies to real life too. Think about it, to get to where is and hang around for as long as he has, he definitely didn't take many Ls (if any at all) from far superior adversaries so it is highly unlikely he takes an L to some young bucks, ESPECIALLY his children.

It's like that quote "If you come at the king, you best not miss." They have now unsuccessfully come at him multiple times, so they just need to accept what it is at this point :lol:

He can still die. That's a L enough for me.

Too many hints at his poor health and mental instability every season.

If not his children' would be cool for a new younger wealthy dude to take him down and then see how the Roy's play it.

Last edited:
:lol: Shiv annoys me so much. The other kids are such obvious **** ups, but her seemingly professional, having it together demeanor while being as bad or worse just throws me off. Makes me think of Jay Williams and his intense preacher speech cadence while saying absolutely nothing.

:lol: Shiv annoys me so much. The other kids are such obvious **** ups, but her seemingly professional, having it together demeanor while being as bad or worse just throws me off. Makes me think of Jay Williams and his intense preacher speech cadence while saying absolutely nothing.
Smartest-person-in-the-room mentality that she always thinks is a given annoys the hell out of me.

Think that's why it annoys me, too much people like that in corporate. Like dog you're talking just to talk, you're just saying words. They seem to value that though.

Back
Top Bottom