HBO Series 'The Deuce' from David Simon coming Fall 2017

Caught the second episode tonight. Great ending. I'm convinced the first one of these broads is going to be the one C.C. sliced up or the black girl

Which one was she?

Shorty with the Afro at the end. Playing the reporter at the bar.
IMG_9356.JPG

IMG_9357.JPG

IMG_9358.JPG

IMG_9359.JPG

Natalie Paul :pimp:

CC and Chris from the Wire both doing their thing with the pimp roles in their own ways ...method man there for the comedy :lol:

Season 2 has been announced already, so thats good. I am going to wait to this season is almost done, and binge.

I got halfway through episode one. I was bored, I'll finish it later.

I never saw Vinyl because the cast wasn't interesting to me but it seems like y'all didn't like it.

I finished ep 1 of Deuce last weekend and haven't watched since. Maybe I'll give it a shot this weekend but I wasn't very interested.

I expected much better/bigger out of Vinyl and it was a complete fail. Not surprised it didn't get renewed.

Still haven't watched yet, will try to get caught up this weekend.

It's still building up but show is definitely getting good. Looking forward to the next episode.

The episodes I've caught have been good.. but I keep forgetting about this with football now on

Need to catch up.. only rick and morty is a priority to me on Sunday/ outside of football

This show is determined to show a penis every episode :lol:

Story still shaping up well though. Reporter bae :blush:

This show is the goods but as usual, the hype train won't pick up until season 2 or 3

Still haven't caught an episode yet.

Might as well binge watch when the season ends.

Slim Charles caught another body and quoted Cutty

:rofl:at all the pimps going to see Fantasia at the theatres after having all this free time now

Maggie Gyllenhal really needs to win an Emmy for this role

Tariq girl from power not built for that life

I wasn't expecting my man Leon to do him like that :rofl:... cleaned dude up quick & waited for the cops to come.

Back
Top Bottom