HBO: Stephen King's "The Outsider"...Sundays @ 9PM est...Season I Review & Finale Discussion

giphy-41.gif

same exact feeling , when was she scratched ?

I dont get how you dudes don't like a show, feel like it dipped in quality but stick with it all season and then complain :lol:

This was just underwhelming all season tbh. After a very strong first 2 episodes, this devolved into all style no substance.

10000% been thinking this since around the third episode or so. Tried to force myself to like it more than I actually did. I could honestly care less about every single character on the show.

I dont get how you dudes don't like a show, feel like it dipped in quality but stick with it all season and then complain :lol:

Me personally and I’m sure with others as well just kept watching waiting for it to pick up to the point where we’d really get into it. All style no substance is a great way of putting it. It had the appearance of a great show but extremely lacking in the substance part.

Me personally and I’m sure with others as well just kept watching waiting for it to pick up to the point where we’d really get into it. All style no substance is a great way of putting it. It had the appearance of a great show but extremely lacking in the substance part.
Took 10 episodes to realize that? :lol:

I dont get y'all man.

So worth the binge?
Much easier to binge if anything.

Took 10 episodes to realize that? :lol:

I dont get y'all man.

Much easier to binge if anything.

I’m trying to tell you I thought this the whole time but just kept watching anyway basically hoping something was going to happen to make me like it more.

Finale was solid in my opinion. Everything wrapped up neatly. The first 15 minutes made up for the slow pace of the rest of the episode.

A second season isn't needed. Just leave it alone.

Now onto Ozarks.

Oh hell no!
They better not, man what the, that’s just messed, dude don’t even, if they try and come with a “she got scratched”.......man that ***** never got.....wait.........okay that’s the same arm she stabbed him with.......let me go looksee.

Man hell nah.
At first I’m thinking she rubbed her arm against his blood when she stabbed him, since she did stab him right above the bullet hole but man, the broad had on long sleeves. No way she got scratched. Not this episode anyway..
Now, Ralph could have been the one to get scratched. He actually grabbed el Cucos hand and stabbed a knife through it.
If they showed his hand with a scratch on it after the end credits, now that could have worked.

Dude who went to get a signal was dumb as **** :lol:

The lawyer who went to get him after he got shot is even dumber :rofl:

I’m trying to tell you I thought this the whole time but just kept watching anyway basically hoping something was going to happen to make me like it more.
But I'm saying though :lol: You @ episode 9 and you're still like I hope something happens to make me like the show more?

Wasted 10 weeks and 10 hours of your time if you really feel that way.

Wait what the hell is all this about someone getting scratched??
Watch the ep to the very end. Sort of a mid credit scene where Holly hallucinates and sees Jack and then they show a cut on her arm.

Its stupid though. Not at any point was a scratch shown.

Even if the thing managed to cut her it still needs to feed. Its weak. Took everything for it to shape shift in to Claude. It got its head caved in and was pinned to the ground by a cave spike.

Besides Holly is not the ideal person to impersonate.

Watch the ep to the very end. Sort of a mid credit scene where Holly hallucinates and sees Jack and then they show a cut on her arm.

Its stupid though. Not at any point was a scratch shown.

Even if the thing managed to cut her it still needs to feed. Its weak. Took everything for it to shape shift in to Claude. It got its head caved in and was pinned to the ground by a cave spike.

Besides Holly is not the ideal person to impersonate.

Sounds like you agree that the show low key sucks but you don’t wanna admit it :lol:

Underwhelming and anticlimactic as expected.

The whole shootout scene was terrible. Dudes just walking in the crossfire, casually closing the trunks of a car during a gunfight, looking around trying to get a signal. That whole scene was comedy.

Wasnt a bad show, started off great, but once you start it you'd want to finish just to see what happens.

Sounds like you agree that the show low key sucks but you don’t wanna admit it :lol:
No.

I enjoyed the show. I felt the finale could've been better.

It shouldn't be hard to tell the difference. That post is specifically about the finale not the series :lol:

I’m so mad. I knew the lameness was going to show but not like this.

Are they trying to lie to us and say Holly was elcuco during the whole “shootout” scene. If so how was there 2 claudes? Something isn’t adding up or making sense based on the shows logic.
Someone make sense of this for me.

Back
Top Bottom