HBO: Stephen King's "The Outsider"...Sundays @ 9PM est...Season I Review & Finale Discussion

Did the fat dude get scratched? He seemed like he was tripping a bit after the encounter with Big Boss Cuco.

I thought he did at first, but I'm thinking maybe he didn't. There was no reaction to it at the time or reference of it thereafter.

Last night's episode was lit! The sound El Cuco makes had the hair on the back of my neck standing up.

I never heard it be called El Cuco. I am from Texas and I've only heard it called El Cucuy. Wonder if this is the Mexican term. What do you guys call it?

It bugged me out seeing Jack's reaction to it. It's bad enough he had to kill the guy for El Cuco, now he has to remain there while Cuco desecrated that man's body :sick: Jack definitely takes a lot of Ls in life :smh:

Couldnt figure out where i recognized Yunis from, so i searched IMDB and he was the "intimidating gay guy" from Seinfeld. :lol:
You mean the street tough, 1/2 of the dynamic duo that is Cedric & Bob :rofl:I think it's worth posting a clip in here for the fans

Old man definitely got scratched, when Cuco threw the meat @ dude in the woods I lost it :lol:

Cuco was mad disrespectful to Jack. Like it's his fault he can't find any kids to eat :lol:

I thought the scratches were before the kills but I could be wrong as I can’t think of a source :lol:

Definitely after the kill, signaling the job's complete and it's time to move on to a new host. This reminds me of the movie Fallen with Denzel Washington. The way the spirit just goes from one host to the next.

Last night's episode was lit! The sound El Cuco makes had the hair on the back of my neck standing up.

I never heard it be called El Cuco. I am from Texas and I've only heard it called El Cucuy. Wonder if this is the Mexican term. What do you guys call it?

I'm Dominican and El Cuco is what we called it. It was basically the Boogeyman. Your parents wanted to keep you in line, they'll tell you to behave or the Cuco is going to come take you away. I think the similarity in spelling is what counts here. Never thought in 2020, I'd be watching an HBO show about El Cuco. They should have had some Dominicans in this ****. I think one of the actors is Cuban.

Couldnt figure out where i recognized Yunis from, so i searched IMDB and he was the "intimidating gay guy" from Seinfeld. :lol:

Pretty sure he was in Sopranos when Tony first met Valentina at the horse stable. He was one of the Cuban dudes Hesh was messing with. I think.

Pretty sure he was in Sopranos when Tony first met Valentina at the horse stable. He was one of the Cuban dudes Hesh was messing with. I think.
He was. Seinfeld was where I recognized him from though. “Who doesn’t want to wear the ribbon!” :lol:

that was the best episdoe besides the first one imo.

it had everything.
the tone in all of the scenes was spot on.
also that dialogue between ralph and holly where he told her the story about his mom and they started laughing.

that was really needed.

Yea I know but you know how jack saw it and realized, then he got noticeably sad, I guess el cuco wanted it to stare at closer for the same effect but for enjoyment

That's what I got from it at least.
Or maybe keep it as a token or something

Damn, the brother really ****ed up telling Claude. Its interesting cuz that means the thing was in Terry's head while he was on his trip.

Got a lil 15 min start and got his slave Jack sniping those fools.

First casualty being the dude who knew better than to go cuz he had a bad feeling only to have his cowardice and shame make him show up anyway.

Damn, the brother really ****ed up telling Claude. Its interesting cuz that means the thing was in Terry's head while he was on his trip.

Got a lil 15 min start and got his slave Jack sniping those fools.

First casualty being the dude who knew better than to go cuz he had a bad feeling only to have his cowardice and shame make him show up anyway.
He’s the one with the tasted metal story. Should have stayed home smh

-Cuco picked the most useless person to make his slave.

Famb got the sniper shot lined up, and instead to offing one of the two main people, he clips the most useless person in the squad first.

-Claude's brother is a next level idiot too.

Last edited:
I noticed they refer to next week as the “season finale”. Shouldn’t it be “series”?

Yes, Mr. Hill. Yes, it should.

-Cuco picked the most useless person to make his slave.

Famb got the sniper shot lined up, and instead to offing one of the two main people, he clips the most useless person in the squad first.

-Claude's brother is a next level idiot too.

:lol: :lol:

5no4s7f0rlh41.jpg
XWiC4sKZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom