HBO The Idol | The Weeknd & Lilly Rose Depp | Co created by Sam Levinson | Sunday 9PM

i guess it's iykyk. i haven't peeped any episodes yet but it's pretty much 50/50 on twitter. everyone in the industry seems to relate to it and everyone on the outside is just clowning "bad acting"

I thought that was implied :lol::lol:..In a town full of famous/rich people there are sure to be weirdo dudes, and groupie chicks trying to get on.

1687283695499.png

I just can’t take The Weeknd seriously in this show no matter how hard I try.
My view after catching up to all current episodes now is still that its biggest offense is that it’s.., boring
It also doesn’t even reach the ‘so bad it’s fun’ level. The Twilight movies for example are absolute bottom of the barrel dog****, but all of them were so beyond unbelievably bad that I had a great time and many many laughs.

If you’re gonna make something bad, at least don’t make it boring.

Finally caught up and somehow they’ve managed to make the episodes get progressively worse. Absolutely amazing.

I keep watching thinking it’ll turn a corner, but I don’t think that’s gonna happen. This is 100% something you watch while browsing NT on your phone. :lol:
Co-sign, as I'm about to watch Episode 3.

i guess it's iykyk. i haven't peeped any episodes yet but it's pretty much 50/50 on twitter. everyone in the industry seems to relate to it and everyone on the outside is just clowning "bad acting"

The show acting doesn’t seem nearly as bad as people make it out to be. This is 100% LA

Tall Sisqo trying to revere life experiences, denies kissing Jocelyn SCARED OF TEDROS

Catching up :lol:

What is up with dudes shaving women's legs... I saw that in that Spread (2009) movie with Ashton Kutcher. No. No. Nah.

The Weeknd’s lowest episode was this week though, I’d argue he lost out to Lil Dicky minus the singing

I'm under the assumption its supposed to be cringey. Still has moments of weird pacing, bad acting, lowkey a Weeknd advert and things of that nature but its passable enough for me.

Just finished this week's episode.

Sex, drugs, partying, torture, and it still manges to be boring.

Next week being the season finale, and possibly series finale, is hilarious. So it was shorten from its already short six episode season. :lol:

I wonder how it went from 6 to 5. They must’ve just spliced the good stuff from both into one episode.

I somehow think rob was joss idea. I even bet the photo leaking was joss idea, and related to rob as well.

Esp since it seems like Tedros knew rob was coming there, and Xander's "mission" to take a pic or whatever.

I think we gonna get a keyzer sozer type of ending.

I don’t think it’s that clever although I want to hear more of your ideas :lol:

Back
Top Bottom