HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

Weakest episode imo.
I never played the dlc so that was all new to me.
just dragged and i thought we were gonna see that other girl turn at the end or something.

I never played part 2 so i dunno if this ep has some future importance.

This is the backstory when she says she doesn’t want to lose someone again. And how she doesn’t want to lose Joel. It maybe have been the weakest but it creates an important piece. This occurs about 3 weeks before the start of the show/game.

Decent episode. Yes it’s all about building why Ellie needs Joel and about her not wanting to be alone also
you don’t see Riley turn in the game either. That episode was pretty much shot for shot of the dlc between them two

Weakest episode imo.
I never played the dlc so that was all new to me.
just dragged and i thought we were gonna see that other girl turn at the end or something.

I never played part 2 so i dunno if this ep has some future importance.

It does not.

Storm Reid and Bella were amazing in this ep. Top tier acting by Bella just with her facial expressions. When she realized she got bit. Whew. Amazing actress.

Casting director hit it out of the park with all the guest stars :pimp: Give this show it’s flowers for the Emmys already💐💐

The mortal combat fighting was super foreshadowing…

Crazy how those simple things meant everything. Malls are collapsing anyway. The last of us malls lol.

Idc I loved the backstory. I never played Left Behind so it was nice to see what Ellie had (or didnt) before the main story starts. Lots of insight into motivations. And Bella killllllllled this entire episode.

i am really, really enjoying this series

but i do have a question

i never played the game but is ellie as unlikable in the game as she is in this series?

she just sounds like a d*ck all the damn time even towards the chick in tonights episode

but i do have a question

i never played the game but is ellie as unlikable in the game as she is in this series?

she just sounds like a d*ck all the damn time even towards the chick in tonights episode

No. She’s dope in the game. Stubborn but dope.

Good episode. I enjoyed it. Maybe not as strong as the others, but it was needed to tell Ellie's story.
Not only does it explain her desire to save Joel, but it also fills in "But I've lost people, too."

As usual, nice little Easter Eggs and references.
I liked seeing them actually getting to play the video games (actually MK2!), as opposed to some imagined imitation in Left Behind 😅. And DAYTONAAAA!!! 😂

Cool hearing Take On Me... which plays it part in the game.

They mention Ellie's eyebrow scar... the "7-11 situation"... but we never knew what happened.

"Sneakers... and not soap..." You're damn right, Ellie.
Screenshot 2023-02-20 144637.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-17 163708.jpg

And we're getting David next week!

but i do have a question

It's pretty much all the same dialogue in the game.

But you gotta remember in the game you spend hour and hours and hours with her.

So there's more time for her charm to take effect.

Back
Top Bottom