HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

I thought the episode was good. Highlights the dif between Ellie in the game and in the show. It’s like Bella didn’t play the game? I know I read that Pedro didn’t. Good ep tho imo. Necessary too. We got Joel’s story. Needed Ellie’s even tho its a very short backstory on her.

Don’t have an issue at all with a backstory, it just wasn’t intriguing nor that interesting

Can’t swing .1000 after all. It’s not like we have much reason to complain about this series so far. But yeah, the ep is def not like the others

Rue’s lil sis was ok, I don’t think her presence matched the other cameos before her, not even close

Filler episode that wasn't terrible. The acting was good and it does provide context, while also connecting to why Ellie wouldn't leave Joel.

I thought the episode was good. Highlights the dif between Ellie in the game and in the show. It’s like Bella didn’t play the game? I know I read that Pedro didn’t. Good ep tho imo. Necessary too. We got Joel’s story. Needed Ellie’s even tho its a very short backstory on her.

Neither did, were encouraged not to, and honestly don't have to.

I haven’t caught episode, 6? Yet….
Might wait until SUNDAY for a double matinee.

Got some oldies to catchup on, real zombie ****, ZOMBIELAND.

good episode.

it adds depth to the story and the characters. gave a cool perspective on what a rundown mall would be like for a couple teens who have it all to themselves.

I'm sure I'd feel differently if I played the game so I'm really glad I didn't.

She was good in that episode
ezgif-5-6ff5c1c9f2.gif

ezgif-2-75e5fcfcc7.gif

ezgif-5-037e35aaba.gif

Back
Top Bottom