HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

Yo this series is more violent than the first :lol: She chasing Nora down to like Jason.

Like I said at the start, the game was never principally about zombies.

It's nice to have for a video game to generate gameplay.
But like the zombie aspects of last of us have always been the most boiler plate/derivative

Going by the episode nine previews, they're definitely ending the season at game one. Kinda worried about the short length.

Hopefully with the show being such a huge success, there will be a bigger budget and more episodes for season 2.

Any girl who wants the Abby role had better already be hitting them bicep curls.

I was surprised they used the "dad revenge/rage" part for the little girl in this town. I wonder if they'll change anything for the actual Abby or was this the seed for her?

For those of you who've played the game. Where do Joel and Ellie go from here? After calling her babygirl their relationship has obviously changed. She's no longer cargo to him, so does he still take her to FREDRA to be experimented on? Do they head back to Tommy's commune to live a seemingly happy life?

You can respond in spoilers.

They’re not going to FEDRA. They’re going to a Firefly facility/base.

So there’s going to be a bonus episode?

tpZ_OzLi94Ah59WD6psxdKhXCmLTVI5V8glc53F7-Wo.gif

So there’s going to be a bonus episode?

Seems like it's just, "the making of TLOUS."
I'll watch that sometime this week when free.

PO

…I didn’t play the game. In some ways, I’m a little unsatisfied with the ending.

But it was a good season. And the ending definitely concluded the Joel story.

Not mad at the ending at all. Thought they did an incredible job all season long at telling the backstory.

Basically gives a clean slate of sorts to move forward.

Now I just have to stay away from video game spoilers for the next couple years until the next season :lol:

damn i have so many questions about where they go with this show but don’t want to spoil myself

i actually had an argument with a friend today, neither of us played the game

he’s under the assumption they drag this show out for the $ and i was on the side that they’re just adapting the games

Glad they kept the giraffe scene in there, but really was expecting some tunnel action :smh:
Once the runtime came out kinda figured that was getting cut. One thing though
where is the photograph of Sarah and Joel

Back
Top Bottom