HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Nah.. she beyond that simple villain shhh

But she is about to get her ex machina on, if you believe ole girl to be the villian

I'm so upset with myself for not being able to get into thus show. I love Hopkins and Harris, but I just can't seem to get into it.
I am a fan, but I see where you are coming from. At a certain point viewing isn't enough, we have to progress.

Last episode was my fave thus far, and this episode had by far the most intrigue but were getting there. Still feel like I have seen 3 episodes of material stretched over 6. 

"Turn the other cheek"
eek.gif

MiB was flabbergasted when Teddy jumped on the minigun
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ flabbergasted.  Had to rep.

Also, those first gen Iphones gonna be the first to slay folks. They don't respond to voice commands (check) Can't die (check) RIP to whoever ***** with them

Speaking of them, I probably missed it, but Maeve kept on talking about them getting paper on the side? How? And from whom?

The tech can't afford to go in the park, so they **** the hosts after they clean them up. I guess dudes we charging other workers to **** the hosts :lol:

now I gotta rewatch cause I didnt catch the difference in WW logos in certain scenes

and Ford's pops and the picture of Arnold from Reddit
ohhh.png

Also, did anyone catch the original host from the original film in the scene with Bernard?

Also, did anyone catch the original host from the original film in the scene with Bernard?

I gotta watch the og film soon

I know each ep. got some easter eggs but damn there was a ton of them tonight

Last edited:
Another really good episode! Maybe there are two timelines, SMH.

Episode was ******* FLAMES!!!!

My dude Teddy was FED UP. MiB telling him "you gotta earn your keep." Reminded me of Young Guns and that song Regulators. "Gotta be handy with the steel......"

And YOOOOOOOOOO, they put Yul Brenner in the basement as an Easter egg!! I was wondering when they were gonna put OG movie references in!!

Maeve sittin with the cleanup crew guys like
View media item 2222992

Last edited:
Teddy HAS HAD IT! :rofl: Son remebered an implanted memory and unleashed the savage.

Don't know why he thinks Dolores is with Wyatt.

Somebody is obviously working on behalf of Arnold. I don't think they're going the sentient A.I program route so maybe Arnold has an undetectable host version for him doing this **** that got activated and that's who snatched up Elise. That part was straight horror movie status :lol:

Crazy twist with lady being the one that's been messing with the old relays.

I'm just waiting for the reveal where someone we though was human was actually a host the entire time.

Tessa :evil:

Thandie :evil: The Maev stuff was cool but them dude's are such beta boys for that situation to go down. Dudes acting like they ain't ways to deactivate her. Her doing all that **** in a "room" you can see everything bends belief a bit too. Nobody saw her pull the scapel on homey?

The one big crutch to this plot seems to be human laziness and sentimentality. They don't complete erase host's programs cuz it's be more work to make new ones so they just tweak ****. Then they keep all old ads Arnold hosts and just upgrade them to be on the levels of others instead of just keeping the skin, copying the personality and scrapping everything else. Not doing either of those things leaves the park and hosts with so many weak spots as we now see. Even Ford making these stupid mistakes.

Last edited:
Teddy went hard with that choppa last night MiB n myself were stunned.
I'm trying to figure out about the 5 anomalies was that the family and the dog or the family and ford???

The Asian tech guy makes sense because he's fascinated by the AI and kinda digs Maeve. The other tech guy just going along with it was the dumb part. He could've just wiped her memory and called it a day

Back
Top Bottom