HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Where and when did Arnold get a last name? :nerd:
I think folks just took the remaining letters for Robert's name to complete the anagram 

This the best one though below

Dolores Aberthany = Yo, Arnold Breathes  
lupe1.png
:rofl:
:rofl:

This show reminds me of the mess that was Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolutions. You had all these theories about the oracle and the architect and the different versions of the matrix and the different versions of Neo and blah blah blah.

You recognize that the movie and story is good and you appreciate having to pay attention to the details but at some point it just becomes a jumbled mess.

It's too early to say that this show will become that of course, but it certainly reminds me of how I felt about those sequels.
Sounds like a case of letting the theories ruin your enjoyment.

Although Revolutions is simply not good.

The one thing that I don't understand, is why Bevis and Butthead are helping out Thandie Newton. Would it really be that hard to just drop her intelligence down to 1 (instead of 14), and change her attributes? Then she forgets everything or just flat out doesn't care anymore. To me, it is the one thing that has really bothered me thus far on this season. I just don't see why either of those two guys are so willing to help her.
They're dumb. Slight plot induced stupidity.

Oh. And for the record. I believe they're on Mars.

On a nothing planet similar makeup to our own. But not Earth.

Last edited:
The one thing that I don't understand, is why Bevis and Butthead are helping out Thandie Newton. Would it really be that hard to just drop her intelligence down to 1 (instead of 14), and change her attributes? Then she forgets everything or just flat out doesn't care anymore. To me, it is the one thing that has really bothered me thus far on this season. I just don't see why either of those two guys are so willing to help her.
They're dumb. Slight plot induced stupidity.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing, definitely think there's something going on there because a plot hole that blatant would be awful

The Asian dude is naturally intrigued because he knows how code somewhat. Being that he's the only "butcher" that knows how might lead him to be a major key in Maevs storyline.

Sn: what if Arnold's last name is West, and Westworld is more than just a theme?

the two butchers are easily the worst characters in the show.

especially the white dude...the dialouge is just written terribly

Last edited:
Time, space and deep sea are seriously the most interesting topics to base anything off of....at least for me, anything that revolves around that has me by the balls....this show is just amazing....is also awesome to always have the NT fam to enjoy this with since everyone I know is a bunch of stiffs that regardless of how many times I tell them WATCH WESTWORLD they just don't seem to get it...lol

I think it's a dumb theory as well. Because I don't see what it accomplishes. Same as MIB being William, Dolores, ford, Bernard, Logan, arnold, or whoever else. I was wit it at first, but it's just stupid at this point.

Just caught the most recent episode [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Glad it's been renewed. Anyone have a list of the piano covers? There have been some dope ones, wouldn't mind a soundtrack or something.

Last edited:
And how Teresa not know something was up when Bernard said he didn't see no door [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Man, shut the **** up. You ain't even get what I was talking about in that post.

Wasn't even talking about believing or entertaining the multiple timeline theory. If you don't know what's going on don't post anything.

I entertain good theories.

Thing is with shows like these ppl love to put the theories first and jerk off to that rather than enjoy the damn show.

I aint stopping you from enjoying anything.
I will never let a post by steezy deter me from voicing my opinion. Never.

Lsteezy has some of the worst opinions on all of NT. Just straight up garbage views on multiple topics.

Like son how many times you gonna call a theory dumb or laught at it, even if it's stupid, is part of why the show is fun, is intriguing, it sparks conversation, is part of the enjoyment of it...what would you like to talk about then? Maybe we should just bump this thread only on Sundays....I've let you slide, but eventually you gotta get called out....if you don't enjoy the theories, just shut the **** up and save your opinion.

Time, space and deep sea are seriously the most interesting topics to base anything off of....at least for me, anything that revolves around that has me by the balls....this show is just amazing....is also awesome to always have the NT fam to enjoy this with since everyone I know is a bunch of stiffs that regardless of how many times I tell them WATCH WESTWORLD they just don't seem to get it...lol

story of my life g. I've been putting in work to a point i was asked if i worked for hbo. 'like bruh, whatchu get outta dis' you know cats in the barbershop wont take your word for nothing loll.

:wow: episode!

[insert rock clapping gif]

The title of the episode makes sense now. And that verse from the mad hatter applies as well now. Love these subtle hints.

Anyone else think Delos perfected willy wonka's wonkavator? Only explanation i have for that elevator to be able to go anywhere in the park :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom