HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

I'm a little more than half way through A Storm of Swords and :wow: what the **** just happened?!?!!

Last edited:
my son Iwan Rheon (from Misfits) has joined the cast.
427501_416319768419540_2036486979_n.jpg

:wow:

BTW...... wtf happened to that show [Misfits]? cancelled?

Dont talk about the books.

Just a friendly reminder. Please and thank you :D

WTF? >:

The voice of Stewie managed to pull the Mother of Dragons? I'm feeling a case of deja vu.

I suggest to not come in any Game of Throne threads this season if you have not read the books. I already know there is going to be a lot of ******** who are going to ruin it. It's unfortunate.

Or scroll carefully.

Bunch of giggling school girls. "Hehehe I can't wait until the next episode, where this and that happens, going to be EPIC!"

Last edited:
I saw that today on their Facebook. 2013 is really looking like a great year. Gta v, game of thrones, eastbound and down, and the hangover 3. All that's missing is curb your enthusiasm. Jb smoove hinted last month on facebook that he was at a meeting with larry david at hbo headquarters for a possible new season of curb.

Last edited:
I suggest to not come in any Game of Throne threads this season if you have not read the books. I already know there is going to be a lot of ******** who are going to ruin it. It's unfortunate.
Or scroll carefully.
Bunch of giggling school girls. "Hehehe I can't wait until the next episode, where this and that happens, going to be EPIC!"

The Walking Dead thread let the cat of the canals out of the bag. The nerve of this dude Noskey to write don't talk about the books.

Last edited:
Or scroll carefully.
Same thing with the Walking Dead. Dudes think they're all cool cause they know a piece of information. Keep that ***** to yourselves. You ain't impressing anyone cause you read the books :lol:

Finally started to watch this show about a week ago (late I know).

Finished Season 1 in a span of 4 days :pimp:

The Imp :pimp:

Currently on episode 4 of season 2 :nerd:

One of the better shows that I've seen, can't wait for the new season next year :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom