HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

Sophie Turner is going to be a devastating / 10 when she turns 18.

Emilia Clarke looks like a really tired Lyndsy Fonseca. Both are :pimp: though

I doubt dudes trying to smash, man. She is an amazing actress, though.
:lol: hell naw I wasn't serious. Very good actress, she got that tomboy impersonation on lock :smokin

Sophie Turner is going to be a devastating / 10 when she turns 18.

Emilia Clarke looks like a really tired Lyndsy Fonseca. Both are :pimp: though

I still can't believe Emilia Clarke is with Seth Macfarlane :smh:
Seriously? :wow:

so with that said. has anyone read his other works..
I've been debating getting Wind Haven or Dream songs. Vol 1. and 2.
are those worth it?

still need to knwo about these books, i need something good to read

I was watching season 1 ep 5 last night
did little finger set up ned stark by making him talk to the ***** that had Roberts baby that Jon Arryn talked to?

when little finger came out he did seem a bit surprised Jaimie came riding in on his white horse.

I also wish we could've seen that fight play out better. I bet ned was such a beast in his youth.
I also forgot it had been 17 years since the last war.
do we have Age ranges on characters?

There was no set up from littlefinger, Ned was already visiting all of Roberts ****** to investigate Jon arryns death.

If the fight between Ned and Jamie played out it would have probably ended with Jamie winning. Ned ain't a slouch but Jamie is probably one of the best swordsman in the series.

Cuz she grew to damn near 6 foot 13 in a month.
I know wardrobe dept was heated.
I just googled it and was suprised that arya and sansa are pretty much the dame age. i guess that the actress that played arya mustve been a bit late on the growing up part. But itll be kinda weird going forward since shes looking older

^
That's what I was concerned about when they film the show. These young actors grow up so fast. They grow up faster than the story can keep up with. I hope they keep all the original actors though, I don't like re-casts. They'll all be adults by the time the series wraps up.

^
That's what I was concerned about when they film the show. These young actors grow up so fast. They grow up faster than the story can keep up with. I hope they keep all the original actors though, I don't like re-casts. They'll all be adults by the time the series wraps up.

theyll probably have to change the timeline around to have more time pass by, because its pretty much too late since I saw a funny or die skit and arya looked like a teenager pretty much. And sansa is the same size as most of the adult male cast

Sansa's a tall drink of water :smokin. Bran and Rickon will have beards midway through next season. I'll check out that Arya skit.

Back
Top Bottom