HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

@vendetta Thats kind of not true...Ned Stark and Tyrion Openly didn't like Littlefinger, and it was mentioned in the book how can someone of such low birth climb up to the top without being a bit of a snake..    Even Cersei was/is never a fan.. but he's too useful 

^yea, it feels like Tyrion really set Littlefinger off with promising him Harrenhal, and they've been working hard to give him more to do, because my dude Carcetti is great in the role.
Originally Posted by shogun

Dani has barely been i this season.  I found it weird that the title of the episode was "Garden of Bones" in reference to the area surrounding Qarth but there were only a few scenes of it.
Harrenhal...Ned's remains.......Melisandre's {|}...Robb's battlefield...
laugh.gif
iono
We only saw the new actor playing The Mountain for a few seconds.  I thought the previous actor was perfect for the role, I hope the new guy is intimidating as well.

It sucks he left. And all he left for was Spartacus...where he only lasted an episode.
30t6p3b.gif

^
I like to take things real literal 
laugh.gif
.  But I knew it was a reference to other locations like the beginning battlefield.  Since it's the official name of the area outside Qarth I wish they would've showed it more.  Dani's journey through the Free Cities (I think that's what they're called, can't remember the area) is really interesting.  When they opened the doors the city looked crazy 
eek.gif

Didn't know the actor was in Spartacus too.  I haven't kept up with this new season, stopped watching like 5 episodes ago.  I read that he left to film The Hobbit.  I don't blame him for leaving.  If there was one thing someone would leave GOT for it'd probably be the most anticipated movie in a long time.

Qarth looks amazing,I can't wait to see more of it. Joffery is such a piece of %+**,can't wait to see his head hung up at the gates. My dude Robb keeps winning and winning
pimp.gif
,that Nurse was
pimp.gif
. They won't be expecting the Greyjoys to attack the North
30t6p3b.gif
 . My dude Tyrion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. He saved sansa and is gonna keep a close eye on Cersei. Peter Dinklage is bound to win the Emmy again this year. Can't wait to see where Aryas story goes with Tywin.
That ending.....uh yea....I have no idea $+% happened . She gave birth to a "child of the Light"? or shadow? $+%?   I find her so damn attractive though for some reason.

Can't wait for next week.

Yesterdays episode was crazy. It just gave us a preview of how real this hsit will be.

can't believe we're already halfway thru the season.

only gripe i have so far is that they could have introduced stannis, davos, and melisandre's characters better with the prologue than the random placement in episode 1.

I dont think the show is showing joffery any more negative than the book did.. because even in the book, I kept thinking in my head this little prick I hope someone stabs him in the eye and pisses on his grave....

For those who have read the book 3

Spoiler [+]
I was actually dissapointed in the way he died. Like the scene was set up perfectly... just wish someone would of just slayed him instead of the poison i wanted something more violent for that little prick

HELP a brotha out. My HBO was cancelled tonight. someone direct me where to watch online. Im fiendiiiinnnnn  

Originally Posted by quik1987

Nooooooooooooo I read the wrong spoilers! *#%* you book readers!!!!

If you haven't read all the books it's recomended that you don't even bother with the spoilers lol

The Mountain is Gregor Clegane

got-horse-decapitation.gif

The Hound's older brother.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Originally Posted by quik1987

Nooooooooooooo I read the wrong spoilers! *#%* you book readers!!!!

If you haven't read all the books it's recomended that you don't even bother with the spoilers lol

The Mountain is Gregor Clegane

got-horse-decapitation.gif

The Hound's older brother.
re-watching that gif that scene was so pimp... like who in the world is strong enough to cut a horses head clean off... and without valarian steel...

and its your own fault for looking at spoiler lol Curiosity killed the cat

^
It didn't.  The Mountain That Rides is such an ill name 
smokin.gif
.  Dude is a savage though.  He's probably the most evil person in all the Seven Kingdoms.  Him and his men leave dead bodies everywhere.

^
smokin.gif
.  Dude is a savage though.  He's probably the most evil person in all the Seven Kingdoms.  Him and his men leave dead bodies everywhere.

I'm so bummed they recast him
frown.gif

^
smokin.gif

Negative.

Spoiler [+]
Ramsay Snow/Bolton.
30t6p3b.gif

And which one was The Mountain in this past episode?

^
He's a good candidate as well.  They both have notorious resumes.  But Gregor is famously known for smashing a baby's skull against a wall then raping and killing its mother while rumored to still have the baby's brains on his hands 
sick.gif
sick.gif
.  He might've killed his father, sister, and first 2 wives as well.  Plus he's 8 feet tall and has a giant sword.

He was the very tall guy that they boys didn't want to make eye contact with.  At least I think that was him.

Question about the last episode: During the interrogations at Harrenhal, who were they looking for?

Spoiler [+]
were they talking about jaqen h'ghar?

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Question about the last episode: During the interrogations at Harrenhal, who were they looking for?

Spoiler [+]
were they talking about jaqen h'ghar?

^No.  Not exactly a spoiler but if you're wanting to be 100% in the dark about the plot don't click...

Spoiler [+]
794184_1312404548714_full.png

Beric Dondarrion, Lord of Blackhaven.  He made a small cameo in season 1.

Back
Top Bottom