HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

Originally Posted by rmK

reddit article got me hyped for the rest of the season
this
and the last episode got me swaying on the show too.
grin.gif

Been waiting for this episode to finally air.  This is one of my favorite parts of the story and introduces one of my favorite characters 
smokin.gif

didn't read that article of the reddit spoilers
but i did read the books
i just want to be surprised at what they keep the same, and what they changed... but you guys make it sound good so hopefully i'll be happy with the direction it goes
regardless can't wait til tonight
devil.gif

Osha's full frontal was unexpected but appreciated 
eek.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif
.  I expected a wilding to have a winter bush.
I was like:

kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

Then I wanted to:

2qdny55.jpg

I've been waiting for Ygritte to finally be introduced 
devil.gif
.  She made Jon really uncomfortable when they were spooning 
laugh.gif

Surprised that Talisa is going to be a key character.

Hasn't been an episode like this in a while. Great episode. Btw, am i the only one starting to dislike khaleesi? Her character is starting to become a bit stank and annoying.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Hasn't been an episode like this in a while. Great episode. Btw, am i the only one starting to dislike khaleesi? Her character is starting to become a bit stank and annoying.

No you are not that whole scene with her and king of her new land is revealing tho. The entire convo was made to establish her "princess" titile. She was acting like a spoiled naive princess

Btw, am i the only one starting to dislike khaleesi? Her character is starting to become a bit stank and annoying.
It gets worse.  I'm not much of a fan of her character nowadays.  She always says she doesn't want to be treated like a child but she often acts like one.

Originally Posted by tyisny

No you are not that whole scene with her and king of her new land is revealing tho. The entire convo was made to establish her "princess" titile. She was acting like a spoiled naive princess
Dude gave her the illest reality check. She has zero connections, she has zero experience, no army, no ships, no money, and no food. She really does need to fall back a bit. lol

Loved it. My favorite episode of the season and the most balanced and well paced to me. Everyone got a chance to shine and none of that garbage with the Tyrells or Stannis and I really liked the changes.

If the rest of the season's like this.
smokin.gif

Arya is the %!*%. Her ant Tyrian are my two favorite characters. I think I'm going to start reading the books. This show is so incredible.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

So different, but I like it.

Yep.

laugh.gif
@ how Ygritte was trying to put it on Jon when they were cuddling.

Tyrion putting Joffrey in check.........again.
pimp.gif

Missed the first 30 minutes... turned it on and felt like I'd missed 3 episodes worth of +$#* 
laugh.gif
Catching the replay now.

Theon is such a punk.

The episodes should only get more entertaining from here on out. Can't wait

Back
Top Bottom