HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Can't remember dudes NT name but buddy that plays thug yoda got casted on 50s bet show, that's dope. Outchea making bonnections. :pimp:

Is that the same dude that played baby voice on abg? :lol:

It's funny because I met issa a couple years back at this lil kickback around the corner from my house. I don't know her like that but she's best friends with all my best friends :lol:. Couple of my homies have been on the show like bruh that was blood walking. It's cool that she puts her friends on like that. Still kinda surreal to ride around and see her on billboards around the city

I could see them not getting back together but L-Dawg would not be a reoccurring character. He'd have to move from the city

Tasha gonna end up getting pregnant and Issa is gonna have to deal with baby daddy Lawrence who's on his **** cause he's got a child coming.

Lawrence a better dude than me.

I would've kept it to myself cuz you allowed a few smash sessions with the ex. Especially when you not official and exclusive with the new chick.

I aint like seeing Tashabae sad though.

This racist principal wylin. :rofl::
No filter :lol:

He did Tasha a little foul, but that ___ is clearly bored when he's with her so he probably should've really just let it die after he apologized :lol:

She's bad as hell though and shows love so I completely understand why he didn't.

The way she looked in them jeans when he pulled up at the end :pimp:

Tasha confused not knowing she the rebound, and she really want to be in a relationship with Lawrence...hate when that happens. interested to see how he play it, he seem like one of them can't be alone types. :lol:

Tasha bae is everything a real n_ need

Real talk.

- Holds you down and encourages you when you're struggling
- Will put them chocolate yambs on you something mean
- Will offer you a home cooked meal after you step out on her. :pimp:

Seriously though, Tasha seems like a good woman who if she cares for you treats you like a king.

I was gonna say Lawrence is reluctant to take it to that next level with her because he's still sprung on Issa; but after finalizing the break up with Issa this episode and looking bored af at Tasha's family cookout in the preview for next episode Gordonson Gordonson may be right about Lawrence not feeling Tasha like that but hanging with her because she's so nice which is "mind bottling" to me.

issa going to lawrence patna house looking for him
had me :rofl:
dude is to funny
him telling her lawrence was out
and him saying no while sipping on the juice made me spit out my drink

Real talk.

- Holds you down and encourages you when you're struggling
- Will put them chocolate yambs on you something mean
- Will offer you a home cooked meal after you step out on her. :pimp:

Seriously though, Tasha seems like a good woman who if she cares for you treats you like a king.

I was gonna say Lawrence is reluctant to take it to that next level with her because he's still sprung on Issa; but after finalizing the break up with Issa this episode and looking bored af at Tasha's family cookout in the preview for next episode Gordonson Gordonson may be right about Lawrence not feeling Tasha like that but hanging with her because she's so nice which is "mind bottling" to me.
he needs some me time
him jumping into another relationship so fast aint good for him

Yeah son, the two bedroom, one for you and one for your feelings had me dying.

He's weak as hell though. Told her for no reason. Just keep smashing until you get bored. Don't talk about feelings or relationships.

My man at school was buggin out with those comments. Hahahaha, buggin.

Interesting they made the principle black. I read before the season start about the principle angle, but that was a shock.

I find that a lot of older black folks kinda share those sentiments he had when he was speaking alone to Issa. Not the racist jokes.

When Issa was daydreaming about going into the bank and jalapeño popping Tasha upside the head :rofl:

Was that Lawrence she sent that "you wanna F" message to at the end?

Thought we were going to get another sex scene from Tasha Bae when she asked him if he was hungry. Homie must have touched her soul during that first session.

IMG_0537.GIF

IMG_0534.GIF

IMG_0535.GIF

IMG_0536.GIF

IMG_0538.GIF

Nothing better than a "Tryna ****" text in the middle of the night.

All the women on this show look better this season.

Back
Top Bottom