HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

issa going to lawrence patna house looking for him
had me :rofl::
dude is to funny
him telling her lawrence was out
and him saying no while sipping on the juice made me spit out my drink

Chad be frying Lawrence he going to end up calling him every R&B singer name in the book. :lol:

"It got two bedrooms for you Brian Mckinght, one for you to sleep in and one for ya feelings."

Ol John Legend *** *****.

:lol:

Not a fan of Tasha's face at all.

Body is another story tho :lol:

Lawrence homeboy definitely provides the lulz.

Tasha's face ain't the greatest, but her body is on point.

Like somebody else said, Lawrence and Tasha have nothing of substance that they relate on. Chick will flip out on him before the season is over.

The principal is wildin

Lawrence homeboy definitely provides the lulz.

Tasha's face ain't the greatest, but her body is on point.

Like somebody else said, Lawrence and Tasha have nothing of substance that they relate on. Chick will flip out on him before the season is over.

The principal is wildin

Her face is not bad at all, but her body is better .....but she look good with makeup on.
https://www.instagram.com/dominquep/?hl=en

Molly's work struggles are very real and an accurate portrayal of the legal profession.

Not only legal but most corporate entities. If a black woman tries to bring it up to her superiors she has to tread lightly for fear of the hostile/angry black woman label

Not only legal but most corporate entities. If a black woman tries to bring it up to her superiors she has to tread lightly for fear of the hostile/angry black woman label
I agree 1000%. I'm not an African-American woman but as an African American male I can relate to trying to get in with senior partners at social events but never truly fitting in when it matters. It got so bad in the legal profession that clients are demanding more diverse legal teams.

I agree 1000%. I'm not an African-American woman but as an African American male I can relate to trying to get in with senior partners at social events but never truly fitting in when it matters. It got so bad in the legal profession that clients are demanding more diverse legal teams.

Yup. I'm a black female and luckily my job has mandated equal pay. I never attend social events which is usually the only negative thing my superiors have to say about me lol. But I don't believe in blending my work and personal life and also my job is big on drinking when it's social time. Which is also something I don't do...drink around coworkers.

Whenever I need to hire professional services I always look for black people.

Yup. I'm a black female and luckily my job has mandated equal pay. I never attend social events which is usually the only negative thing my superiors have to say about me lol. But I don't believe in blending my work and personal life and also my job is big on drinking when it's social time. Which is also something I don't do...drink around coworkers.

r-kelly-cigarette-gif-wtf.gif

Solewoman,

How are you doing? I know it's been awhile since we crossed paths with NT's secret santa but I hope all is well.

This is very real. They'll feel more comfortable with someone just like them despite skill level and that gets more promotions unfortunately.

BBQ episode should be interesting, don't even feel like Lawrence was bored with her when they was watching the movie he just felt real guilty.
How would he bored if they shack up all weekend and fam just got around to taking her out?

Took me far too long to watch this episode

Lawrence a better dude than me.

I would've kept it to myself cuz you allowed a few smash sessions with the ex. Especially when you not official and exclusive with the new chick.

Honest men live easier when everything is already out in the open. Sometimes it's better to get ahead of a train wreck

Interesting they made the principle black. I read before the season start about the principle angle, but that was a shock.

I find that a lot of older black folks kinda share those sentiments he had when he was speaking alone to Issa. Not the racist jokes.

I think making him black was perfect. Ol girl was right, had the principal been white it wouldn't have been casted to the side like that

Shorty about to put pressure on him soon. Won't end well.

Too much real life in this show man

There's no way she doesn't push the issue. Especially if he beatin' it out the frame, she gon try to put a franchise tag on em

lawrence aint got no labels with home girl, so zero obligation to tell her.. i mean unless they had some sorta talk, dude could have assumed she was still out there in these streets based on what we saw of them (basically chillin having some fun)

games.. that's life.. smashing ≠ dating

chick probably dont even know his middle name or birthday, but he feels obligated to tell her what else is going on in his life

Respect? :rofl:

Like two days before Lawrence destroyed her cheeks with backshots, he turned her down because he had a girlfriend

Back
Top Bottom