HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Molly is the most frustrating type of chick to date. Unrealistic expectations like she's perfect, expecting someone perfect, while she's out here hoing.

I feel like Dro okie doked buddy, they go bak so he pretty much thought he was walking her to her car (that's what I thought) .

I definitely didn't see him jumping in the car with her. Once I saw him driving I knew it was a wrap

That speech law got hit home. That's basically what happened to me. You think that time invest makes you immune to **** like that happening but if you sleep for too long shiet can go down the drain quick.

I won't be comfortable in a relationship again ever in my life... lesson learned

Even still, I'm yo date. I'm responsible for you everywhere but the ladies room. I'm not lettin' no male that ain't her blood direct relative beat me to takin' care of her. He let her go cause he already mentally called it quits

Nah bruh it's a family event (not his fault being in that situation) she got kin folk she ain't seen in years you gotta let her catch up.

Nah bruh it's a family event (not his fault being in that situation) she got kin folk she ain't seen in years you gotta let her catch up.

She invited you to her parents vow renewel, you not just some guy. You have some clout, power, connection enough to at the very least acknowledge what's the matter.

I mean, we see what happens when you that trusting. I'm not trustin' no "childhood friend" to take my girl home when I'm standin' right here. Unless she tellin' me to ***** I'm takin' care of her

Lawrence's boy didn't keep it real at all. Clearly he never mentioned to Lawrence how he was sleeping in a hotel for the past year because he got caught cheating. His wife Tiffany still had a job and was grinding, so what was his excuse for cheating?

Molly "date" to the event was cuffin' extra hard when he seen Dro. I ain't even notice Dro was that damn tall neither
Somebody explain to me why he was so willing to take that L?

Son showed no intiative. Asked one question not out of concern but like he was shook. Then let Dro take care of it like he was revealed.

She brought you there. To her parents anniversary or renewing of vows or w/e andnyoubjust let her leave with the next man?

Yeah Daniel good dude in my book.

When issa was letting him know that it was casual sex and shiet and he agreed that it was cool he low key looked hurt.
Daniel a simp too.

He's not made for the game. Its clear he's fronting.

Last edited:
Still don't think it was that serious of an event but she never should've invited him if they were nowhere near a couple.

Nah Dro is tall af, fam be leant over in half these episodes tryna talk to ppl

Was Molly's brother that "Crip" from all those facebook videos? :lol:

Yeah Cuz, homie still does that bit for All Def Digital.

Not sure if I like the fact that Molly couldn't hold it together until the end of the reception.
Her storming off just felt more dramatic than the show tends to get.

Lawrence getting that dose of realness from Amanda DIVA's [FTFY] husband (forgot both their names in the show) and spending the rest of the episode just buried face-deep in his feelings was a little hard to watch, as real as it may be.
Issa outchea messing with ol' boy she cheated on him with, having good first dates with old latin dudes, and getting sent car-crash worthy pipe pics; and here my ___ is, at home on Facebook with his finger on the block button :lol: :smh:

Maybe, but that's kinda how people react when they have a parent do some shady ****. And she IS the dramatic friend IMO.

That's gotta hurt Lawrence tho. I think he'd be fine if that picture had any other dude in it. But a picture with DANIEL?!? You know he just making up his own timelines in his head about what they do and the whole 9. That pic gotta cut DEEP!

Foam right, this show is crazy authentic.

Nah, I gotta agree with Freida.
Her definition may be off, but Issa just swept it under the rug like it was nothing.

Straight up. Freida is right. Her perception is a little skewed but she's right. I'm kinda disappointed in Issa's complacency as far as racist principal goes too. She could have been made a push to get more latin kids in or called the Principal on his bias by now.

Wasn't even low key. His whole mood changed. I was surprised he said everything was cool so quick. Almost made me think he was accepting it all till I saw his face. He was so hurt man

That was a real life reaction tho. He genuinely thought things with Iss was going to be smooth and they were going to work on something. It's kinda odd to see the tables really turn on him considering his stance when we first met him last season. Daniel San really into Issa....A lot.

Molly ugly tho that ain't winning

Bro you SCHLEEP. I think she looks better than Toni Childs. I aint never find her attractive. She was ranked dead last on the 'Girlfriends' list. :rofl:

For me, it's her attitude. She is pouting instead of stepping up and making the necessary change to get the appropriate results.

She could have said something to her boss or the principal or tried herself to get more Hispanic kids. Instead she waiting on Issa's cosign

Nah, what Molly did was weak. Nobody does that in real life. People are too grown up to understand how most s**** goes does. If he was 18 through like 24 or something, I could see it, but Molly is 30 something so that storming out was wack.

And me personally, I'm cool with what Issa did. When the tables are turmed, non people of color are quiet when they see racism or racism works in their favor.

I can understand the way Molly felt, albeit kinda her fault. She put her parents marriage in the perfect bubble so when that reality set in that it had some flaws she couldn't handle it. She was hopin' to have a marriage like theirs but once revealed that they had issues too her dream collapsed.

Issa was takin' the W with the kids they were gettin' and lost sight of those who weren't. Like a company who only cares about customers they already have but not the ones they can reach if the extended some more

For me, it's her attitude. She is pouting instead of stepping up and making the necessary change to get the appropriate results.

She could have said something to her boss or the principal or tried herself to get more Hispanic kids. Instead she waiting on Issa's cosign

I don't think it's so much a co-sign and rather her not trying to throw her under the bus. If she comes out to the boss and she nixes the program it's gonna look like she's hating on Issa to the general public especially after she stuck her neck out to get it going. She's wanting Issa to step up so the rug isn't figuratively pulled from under her. I can agree with that sentiment. IDK what she's waiting on, the program is flourishing and I wouldn't think getting the latin students in the door whether having a sit down with the principal or by other means would be so hard. Has she been slick co-signing his statements? I feel like she hasn't.

I can understand Molly's outburst. We are dealing with a woman that isn't realistic about relationships and it all started with her parents. It doesn't seem to out the norm to me, especially for someone who has put their parents on such a high pedestal. Just last ep. when talking about the Dro situation, she said 'Does anyone have what my parents have anymore?' To her, her parents found perfect love and she aspired to have just that. Kinda tough to see that all be anything less than perfect.

I don't think it's so much a co-sign and rather her not trying to throw her under the bus. If she comes out to the boss and she nixes the program it's gonna look like she's hating on Issa to the general public especially after she stuck her neck out to get it going. She's wanting Issa to step up so the rug isn't figuratively pulled from under her. I can agree with that sentiment. IDK what she's waiting on, the program is flourishing and I wouldn't think getting the latin students in the door whether having a sit down with the principal or by other means would be so hard. Has she been slick co-signing his statements? I feel like she hasn't.

Eh.
She could easily go to her boss and give her an update of what's goin on and on her way out her office kinda mention that the principal seems to act a bit "weird" about the non-black kids and not even mention Issa or say she hasn't discussed it with Issa yet.

She gotta do more than pout and be upset tho. You see a prob, address it and solve it

Back
Top Bottom