HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Besides that one episode where there was nothing but gems throughout, I'm not really feeling this season

I thought we were getting a 10 episode season? But this is probably for the best, Issa being a ho is getting dragged out too long, it's not interesting at all

MoLLy is a living L. She need to just off herself

LMAOOO AT THE ISSA AND DANIEL SCENE WTF :rofl: :rofl: how u gon get mad

SUREEEE at the white dude not wanting to smash. ****

Now the girl who Lawrence feeling is BAD!! Lawrence stay taking DUBS!!

No one want issa community ***** no mo lmao

All the music this episode was flames

I thought we were getting a 10 episode season? But this is probably for the best, Issa being a ho is getting dragged out too long, it's not interesting at all

Pretty much. The females prolly enjoying her little arc tho.

Issa carpool :lol:

tumblr_ovdnk4w05c1qkv7f9o1_500.gif

:rofl:

I wonder where Molly's career is going? She is rightfully concerned about the pay issue. I wonder if she moves to Chicago at the end of the season.

Where is her storyline going...her thot'n life is a total disaster at this point... Never thought I could a woman fail at being a terrible *****. That thot life isn't made for everyone.

I did appreciate that convo about the fellatio...honestly, a lot of black women feel that way...Once you label a head giver, you're label a ***** for life.

Last edited:
That ***** Dro looks like the insect from MIB lmak

Man I was saying the same thing. He look like somebody stretched out a 13 yr old

Her lil "be a h**" motivational speeches are super cringeworthy

Now the girl who Lawrence feeling is BAD!! Lawrence stay taking DUBS!!

Just wait, he gon find a way to foul it up

I did appreciate that convo about the fellatio...honestly, a lot of black women feel that way...Once you label a head giver, you're label a ***** for life.

In high school maybe, I only know one chick that's iffy bout givin' head the rest pride themselves

Daniel had a good episode. Made sure he's the one setting the terms of them meeting up by declinin' Issa's first request. Then splashed on her eye after some good neckin'. If I wasn't watchin' this at work I woulda been hollerin'.

Issa describing what sex is like with her was disappointing. She barely gave herself a compliment

At this point I don't see it as possible that Dro is in an open marriage. He stretchin' the truth a bit. Got a feeling there's a "No Friends" clause in they arrangement and he crossin' the line

Besides that one episode where there was nothing but gems throughout, I'm not really feeling this season

Same here. These story lines arent as intriguing as previous season and they draggin stuff out. Only two episodes left and Im not seeing how it can get any better lol hopefully Issa got some tricks up her sleeve.

Acting / writing this episode sucked balls. The head plot point is weak as hell. Her calling Molly and Molly getting mad cause he bust on her face is cringe as ****

I know a bunch of women that feels that way...

Some don't even want to give head unless you are serious with them...Backwards idea...Rather the dic inside you but not in your mouth? :lol:

Acting / writing this episode sucked balls. The head plot point is weak as hell. Her calling Molly and Molly getting mad cause he bust on her face is cringe as ****

I have that same sentiment. I feel as the acting from molly and Issa has been really over the top this season. It has its moments of really funny ****. But it's missing something compelling.

And I want this show to really succeed. I think it's important for the culture.

Some don't even want to give head unless you are serious with them...Backwards idea...Rather the dic inside you but not in your mouth? :lol:

I have a homegirl who said she not doing it unless she in a relationship but I find most of that to be the same kind of talk of "I don't normally do this".
Sounds good but behind closed doors rules is out.

I have that same sentiment. I feel as the acting from molly and Issa has been really over the top this season. It has its moments of really funny ****. But it's missing something compelling.

It's because it's not sincere. At least for Issa. She's behaving outside of her natural character. I know it's supposed to feel a bit off but I do agree. It's getting a bit unbearable.

Back
Top Bottom