HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

That _ said I'm built like a pastor :lol:

This _ Lawrence gets handed W's and he's like "nah I don't want it". Blew it with Tasha's fine ***. Now he sitting at home looking pics of his ex and her current dude, torturing himself.

Lawrence with the Brandon Jennings non-layup shot again SMH

She may not be doing anything wrong but she's also not putting forth any effort to at the very least address the problem. Is it a win that they have kids? Of course, but if you notice that the overwhelming majority of the school has little to no presence in your organization that isn't purposely directed at a specific race you should be willing to try to do something about it. Whether it be subtly tell the kids to let EVERYBODY/ALL THEIR FRIENDS know about what they are doing or outreaching to some of those latino kids directly and seeing if they will attend.

If they have been offered and still refuse, you tried.

I'm pretty sure plenty black kids are friends with Latino ones. They know about it. They just don't want to go.

As far as trying to make kids go, they tried that several times and got played before they asked for help.

It only became an issue when all the kids were black and then the super biased principal :lol:

As for Issa putting forth effort, look at the kind of person she is :lol: She don't even really like her job.

Last edited:
Kelly is cute

Natasha+Rothwell+HBO+Celebrates+New+Season+5deQKyhPWUql.jpg

This ***** got Ray Allen legs

And Issa's coworker can kick rocks. Issa used to hear kinds of slick stereotype comments and she never said a word.

Exactly. Which is what I said earlier. Her whole angle is uninteresting, and Issa should've came harder. She's picks and chooses her battles but is silent about everything else

frieda is the kind of white person who think shes doing the right thing

but subconsciously hates to see the black students getting help

so she invents a problem where they not doing enough for the latinos

even tho they went to the spanish teacher and the teacher aint wanna help

so she invents a problem where they not doing enough for the latinos

even tho they went to the spanish teacher and the teacher aint wanna help

I forgot all about their first attempt. And those were the same kids who boonk'd out with the candy and snakcs wasn't it?

yea they stole the candy even after frieda asked them to tell their "amigos" :smh:

what the principal story really tells imo is how whenever black people try to do for themselves it always becomes a "poc" thing

like every other race does for each other but when black people do it we gotta be lookin out for everybody

yea they stole the candy even after frieda asked them to tell their "amigos" :smh:

what the principal story really tells imo is how whenever black people try to do for themselves it always becomes a "poc" thing

like every other race does for each other but when black people do it we gotta be lookin out for everybody
so damn on point

Such a awesome post.

I feel bad for defending her

Bruh don't feel bad. At the end of the day I wasn't really stressing her character until she called Issa a racist and gave her own ******** definition of the word. You a real dude for even acknowledging you wasn't looking at the situation fully initially.

I don't mean to keep going on with this but it resonates with me. It's so wicked cause Frieda would be the type to get the huge promotion and end up running the whole non profit in a year or two and not even really want the job. She'll just gatekeep and make sure the true workers who are overly dedicated to the work and those kids won't ever reach the level they should. Issa a whole clown for not checking her a few episodes ago about her privilege and how she goes about using it. The audacity and gall she had to look a black woman in her face who she works hand and hand with everyday and call her a racist is absolutely mind boggling when I think about it.

Yeah, I wasn't feeling that scene when Frieda tried to check Issa about racism is.

Had me like this isn't the time to be an awkward clown :smh:

Back
Top Bottom