HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Where is her storyline going...her thot'n life is a total disaster at this point... Never thought I could a woman fail at being a terrible *****. That thot life isn't made for everyone.

I did appreciate that convo about the fellatio...honestly, a lot of black women feel that way...Once you label a head giver, you're label a ***** for life.

That's because it's fiction. Ain't no woman gon fail at being a thot. The most failing thing that's gonna happen is they feel bad after doing the deed. Not literally having dudes walk out the apartment talking about "I'd rather wait" **** if this was real life, with issa way of thinking she would have a body every day of the weeknd

I have that same sentiment. I feel as the acting from molly and Issa has been really over the top this season. It has its moments of really funny ****. But it's missing something compelling.

And I want this show to really succeed. I think it's important for the culture.

They're gonna have to tighten things up next season. Molly's arc is uninteresting. I thought it was gonna be about the unequal pay situation. They seemed to have brushed it off. Before the season started, it was said that the principal situation was gonna be important. So far, it's a side issue. Lawrence, while not there yet, is approaching cornball status. And I'm sure it's more appealing to women, but Issa's ho phase is not being drawn out and not interesting. Also, they need to stop with that rapping s**** in the mirror. It was cool in season 1, but its cringe now.

Show has completely fallen off a cliff for me this season, especially the last few episodes.

Day n night between seasons 1 & 2

They should've never introduced this fool Dro into the show, worst character ever. I cringe and feel like jumping out the window everytime he's trying to be smooth, dude is definition of corny.

Remaining episodes needs to be flames or this season is going to be a dud

They have flavored condoms for a reason. Which is weird they asked the same question after the lady told them about the flavors.

shorty getting mad after offering up some top :lol:

And chicks be flexing bout not sucking but they all do it when it comes down to it

Anyone else watch the wine down after the show? Issa turning into Lena with the post show analysis in which she bashes certain characters based on events that didn't happen in the show.

They're gonna have to tighten things up next season. Molly's arc is uninteresting. I thought it was gonna be about the unequal pay situation. They seemed to have brushed it off. Before the season started, it was said that the principal situation was gonna be important. So far, it's a side issue. Lawrence, while not there yet, is approaching cornball status. And I'm sure it's more appealing to women, but Issa's ho phase is not being drawn out and not interesting. Also, they need to stop with that rapping s**** in the mirror. It was cool in season 1, but its cringe now.

I agree with all this cept, the mirror thing. Her monologue in front of the mirror is a dope concept and why the show is called insecure.

You find it cringeworthy becuase the rapping hasn't been good. The ***** rap was gold. This season hasn't had that.

It blows that the equal pay storyline has taken a backseat. I think it's important issue and adds layers.

Bring back Tasha

screen-shot-2016-11-08-at-12-31-42-am.png

We-Found-Tasha-From-8216Insecure8217-On-Instagram-And-You8217re-Very-Welcome-19.png

screen-shot-2016-11-08-at-12-30-45-am.png

We-Found-Tasha-From-8216Insecure8217-On-Instagram-And-You8217re-Very-Welcome-18.png

Already saw some talk on Twitter about not using condoms in the head scene.

Who the hell uses condoms with head in real life? Unless you messing with junkie prostitutes.
Yo this is annoying, why do people keep coming at this show about condoms? suspend disbelief. I never hear this **** for other shows. Plus this airs 10:30 PM on HBO, rated r, which clearly means this is for adults. If you're an adult and don't know what to do at this point that's on you, not a TV show.

At 27....I haven't ran into any grown women that don't give head :lol:. Especially to guys they consistently have sex with.

That's childish. Where they do that at :rofl:
U know
I've noticed the ones who "claim" to not give head they secretly wish they could. But are self conscious about their head game and sex so the don't do it.

He does suck. Weird as hell how son treats Molly like she's tripping for asking questions like his situation normal. If you're doing that though why a childhood friend? you'll lose that when it blows up, should've went with a random.

Back
Top Bottom