HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Bruh don't feel bad. At the end of the day I wasn't really stressing her character until she called Issa a racist and gave her own ******** definition of the word. You a real dude for even acknowledging you wasn't looking at the situation fully initially.
I was the same way. I already saw the type she was by her silence when Issa was getting poked by the rest of the staff but when she spoke up against the principal I was like "B**** please" where was this moral stand when Issa was getting picked on for being the only black girl.

It's only a show but people deal with this kinda stuff EVERYWHERE.
Show is very accurate.

yea they stole the candy even after frieda asked them to tell their "amigos" :smh:

what the principal story really tells imo is how whenever black people try to do for themselves it always becomes a "poc" thing

like every other race does for each other but when black people do it we gotta be lookin out for everybody

The Frieda's are the scariest types and are the ones that perpetuate and push racism forward. Real covert strategic types. Dudes think it's the Bible belt toothless uneducated white supremacists we gotta worry about nah B it's the Frieda's

Bruh don't feel bad. At the end of the day I wasn't really stressing her character until she called Issa a racist and gave her own ******** definition of the word. You a real dude for even acknowledging you wasn't looking at the situation fully initially.

And its alot of Fridas in the school system.

She ain't tell Issa about the "secret white meetings". lol

She ain't say nothing when the other staff members just wanted to do sports and hip hop stuff with the kids but she had no problem taking part credit for Issa's ideas.

I don't mean to keep going on with this but it resonates with me. It's so wicked cause Frieda would be the type to get the huge promotion and end up running the whole non profit in a year or two and not even really want the job. She'll just gatekeep and make sure the true workers who are overly dedicated to the work and those kids won't ever reach the level they should. Issa a whole clown for not checking her a few episodes ago about her privilege and how she goes about using it. The audacity and gall she had to look a black woman in her face who she works hand and hand with everyday and call her a racist is absolutely mind boggling when I think about it.

u know whats crazy
I don't even think any of this stuff crossed any of the show runners mind
like i think they just got the surface thoughts
but don't have any of the deeper things u guys are bringing up
someone should link them to this thread

Last edited:
IMG_1187.GIF

u know whats crazy
I don't even think any of this stuff crossed any of the show runners mind
like i think they just got the surface thoughts
but don't have any of the deeper things u guys are bringing up
someone should link them to this thread

I think they know exactly what they're doing, which is why they're doing it.

yea they stole the candy even after frieda asked them to tell their "amigos" :smh:

what the principal story really tells imo is how whenever black people try to do for themselves it always becomes a "poc" thing

like every other race does for each other but when black people do it we gotta be lookin out for everybody

Fantastic post

Knew she was a virgin after or during s1 with that radio interview.

That **** is whack. People be making sex out to be sacred act. She never getting married or getting with a lame dude that can't **** or is secretly gay cuz a rare amount of dudes are willing to train a chick in her 30s on her way to her 40s. I see no appeal in that.

I've only dealt with one virgin in my life and after that attempt she was still a virgin afterwards. It's def not a fun event.

Couldn't see a 30+ year old man who isn't a virgin with no sexual experience whatsoever being interested in a virgin of her age either. But, she looks young so I could see a younger guy, >25 snatch her up and put forth the effort to shape that clay. Virgin or not

Meh. I bet she'll learn quickly bro
What 30 year old
Wants to teach another 30 year old
How to have sex
That's to much work
Like just the process of showing her how to throw it back
While giving her backshots
Without messing up ur rhythm or motion
Is a big task

Im not interested in a virgin. Aint satisfying my needs. And she doesnt know what her needs even are.

Hella pass.

That Issa jizz scene and her reaction. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ole girl was holding her eye like she got punched from Deebo.

Issa getting mad for no reason. If she giving dome she gotta take it like a pro. Acting like her eye was swollen.
:lol:

Molly went from looking for Prince charming to being a side chick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom