HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Khaleesi is a boss, stylin' on everyone, plus the Khal is on her.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My favorite show on TV right now, easily. The fact that everyone works is crazy to me. Even Sansa's maiden worked.
30t6p3b.gif
Hell even the Dyer wolves and whitewalkers work.

I'm just worried they can't afford or won't be able to fake how big this show is gonna get with the battles, but fine when they're hitting on everything else.

My dude Syrio better be alive btw.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

My favorite show on TV right now, easily. The fact that everyone works is crazy to me. Even Sansa's maiden worked.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm just worried they can't afford or won't be able to fake how big this show is gonna get with the battles, but fine when they're hitting on everything else.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

what do you mean by work?

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I wonder if drogo and his boys will make it to kings landing in this season.  (he really wanted that throat rip.....should have gone for the turkey)
laugh.gif
 My man

Originally Posted by shogun

^
It's probably not comfortable for her to watch women get raped.  She's not about that savage lifestyle.  Drogo listens to whatever she says now.

But it's directly her fault. They were only taking slaves to afford ships to carry the army to King's Landing, as was her wish.

I wonder if drogo and his boys will make it to kings landing in this season.  (he really wanted that throat rip.....should have gone for the turkey)
laugh.gif
 My man

^
It's probably not comfortable for her to watch women get raped.  She's not about that savage lifestyle.  Drogo listens to whatever she says now.

But it's directly her fault. They were only taking slaves to afford ships to carry the army to King's Landing, as was her wish.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

laugh.gif
 My man

^

That whole scene with Drogo was crazy.  I don't think I've ever seen a dude in a movie or show actually throw down his weapons before getting in a fight, especially when the guy he was going up against had a big *** axe.

And then there was Deanerys.  She seemed completely unphased by the fact her husband ripped a dude's throat out with his bare hands, but sure was worried about that little nick Drogo got.  No wonder he likes her so much now.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

laugh.gif
 My man

^

That whole scene with Drogo was crazy.  I don't think I've ever seen a dude in a movie or show actually throw down his weapons before getting in a fight, especially when the guy he was going up against had a big *** axe.

And then there was Deanerys.  She seemed completely unphased by the fact her husband ripped a dude's throat out with his bare hands, but sure was worried about that little nick Drogo got.  No wonder he likes her so much now.

Khal Drogo is officially the most beast character on television right now   
sick.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Didn't even use any weapons... "You need to kill me first!" "I already have" 
pimp.gif

Khal Drogo is officially the most beast character on television right now   
sick.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Didn't even use any weapons... "You need to kill me first!" "I already have" 
pimp.gif

Budweiser wrote:

^

The whole rape and pillage thing probably slipped her mind.  She thought it would happen in King's Landing, not beforehand.
I think the actor who plays Drogo is the new Conan.  I didn't recognize him without the beard and mascara.

Budweiser wrote:

^

The whole rape and pillage thing probably slipped her mind.  She thought it would happen in King's Landing, not beforehand.
I think the actor who plays Drogo is the new Conan.  I didn't recognize him without the beard and mascara.

Yea it's Jason Momoa, the dude from Baywatch. I didn't recognize him in GoT until I looked up IMDB. back then dude was like 1/3 of the size he is right now 
laugh.gif

Yea it's Jason Momoa, the dude from Baywatch. I didn't recognize him in GoT until I looked up IMDB. back then dude was like 1/3 of the size he is right now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah i'm not getting the slang either.  But the Khal is a beast.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah i'm not getting the slang either.  But the Khal is a beast.

Too many beast fighters in this show. They all need to get in a Royal Rumble. Khal vs. Gregor Clegane 
nerd.gif

Too many beast fighters in this show. They all need to get in a Royal Rumble. Khal vs. Gregor Clegane 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom