HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Just finished the second episode I'm hooked.  Couldn't stop laughing at the prince crying.

Just finished the second episode I'm hooked.  Couldn't stop laughing at the prince crying.

I caught the first episode yesterday and thought it was pretty good. I have a question though, was the queen banging her brother? Or who exactly was that guy that pushed the kid off the tower?

I caught the first episode yesterday and thought it was pretty good. I have a question though, was the queen banging her brother? Or who exactly was that guy that pushed the kid off the tower?

I love listening to people who haven't read the books trying to talk about the show. It sounds so ridiculous. Best of luck to you guys trying to follow things.

I love listening to people who haven't read the books trying to talk about the show. It sounds so ridiculous. Best of luck to you guys trying to follow things.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

the queen's brother (guy banging her) pushed tthe kid to avoid their secret being revealed.

The Yes guy
lol_y_u_mad.jpg

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

the queen's brother (guy banging her) pushed tthe kid to avoid their secret being revealed.

The Yes guy
lol_y_u_mad.jpg

^ Yeah, I wasn't sure if he was her actual brother. I just finished watching episode two and so far so good. The chick with the white hair is smoking hot and she's beginning to learn some new tricks

^ Yeah, I wasn't sure if he was her actual brother. I just finished watching episode two and so far so good. The chick with the white hair is smoking hot and she's beginning to learn some new tricks

That gadracki (sp) king is a straight up savage. No class/tact what so ever, and no time for foreplay he just takes the p$$%y.
laugh.gif

That gadracki (sp) king is a straight up savage. No class/tact what so ever, and no time for foreplay he just takes the p$$%y.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Could not give a **%# about the books. If the show is impossible to follow, than it's a failure and I'll just continue not giving a **%# about it.
After two eps I really like the show. I'm not about to go crazy researching lore to keep up with a show I watch for an hour once a week, so what's your point. I'm sorry you cared so much and are mad that people are getting anything out of a story, they couldn't care nearly as much about as you sound like you do.

I guess I'll figure out names eventually. Who cares what region or city anyone's from. When something happens where that matters, I'll kinda get it, and if I don't, it's the show's fault. Lord of the Rings had a lot less time than this series will and they got across a ton of information. 

No spoils.

Back
Top Bottom