HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

was i the only one who thought arya was gonna go "hit girl" on mad people
laugh.gif

Show is too dope.
pimp.gif

Surprised to see Ned go out like that but I think ultimately, the show's main focus is going to be about the younger characters.

Show is too dope.
pimp.gif

Surprised to see Ned go out like that but I think ultimately, the show's main focus is going to be about the younger characters.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Click on the spoiler to hear about an interesting relationship between characters from this weeks episode. It's not really a spoiler but many people haven't put the pieces together if you haven't read the book.

Spoiler [+]
This isn't really a spoiler but from reading the first book up until this last episode I found it interesting that the head of castle black is the father of Jorah Mormont.

Jorah is the exiled man who protects Daenerys the Khaleesi and was exiled and hunted by stark. He was the one who was supposed to get the sword that Jon Snow now has but he disgraced his father and was sent into exile.
2py40fcjpg.gif

Click on the spoiler to hear about an interesting relationship between characters from this weeks episode. It's not really a spoiler but many people haven't put the pieces together if you haven't read the book.

Spoiler [+]
This isn't really a spoiler but from reading the first book up until this last episode I found it interesting that the head of castle black is the father of Jorah Mormont.

Jorah is the exiled man who protects Daenerys the Khaleesi and was exiled and hunted by stark. He was the one who was supposed to get the sword that Jon Snow now has but he disgraced his father and was sent into exile.
2py40fcjpg.gif

Jamie is cool in my book, even he's a Lannister. Him and Tyrion 
pimp.gif

Fundamental21Ticket wrote:
Spidermachine916 wrote:
holy sith!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

that ending was really unexpected!
how many more eps we have?

Unfortunately, next week's episode will be the season finale 
frown.gif

I still can't believe this season is pretty much over. Begging for a 2 hour season finale. 

Jamie is cool in my book, even he's a Lannister. Him and Tyrion 
pimp.gif

Fundamental21Ticket wrote:
Spidermachine916 wrote:
holy sith!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

that ending was really unexpected!
how many more eps we have?

Unfortunately, next week's episode will be the season finale 
frown.gif

I still can't believe this season is pretty much over. Begging for a 2 hour season finale. 

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Spoiler [+]

2py40fcjpg.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Spoiler [+]

2py40fcjpg.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

^^^ I think what happened with Ned is kind of making it hard to focus on some of the other things that went down in the episode. The revalation that there's another living Targareyan was big, but all the stuff that went down with Drogo and Deanerys was crazy too. Last week we were all thinking Drogo was pretty much invinceable and now it looks like its the end of the line for him, unless the "blood magic" works (and that's assuming the witch really did try to save him with the magic).
Yeah, Drogo acted like a boss the episode before but now it might be his downfall.  It should be seen as when "keeping it real goes wrong."  
laugh.gif

HybridSoldier23, thanks for that info.  It's hard to keep track of characters connections in the show since they don't always provide their family names or go by different names.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I would've liked to seen how the showdown between Ned and Jaime would've gone down if the soldier didn't interfere.  Ned was holding his own and looked like he had the strength advantage.
[/font]

Originally Posted by lawdog1

^^^ I think what happened with Ned is kind of making it hard to focus on some of the other things that went down in the episode. The revalation that there's another living Targareyan was big, but all the stuff that went down with Drogo and Deanerys was crazy too. Last week we were all thinking Drogo was pretty much invinceable and now it looks like its the end of the line for him, unless the "blood magic" works (and that's assuming the witch really did try to save him with the magic).
Yeah, Drogo acted like a boss the episode before but now it might be his downfall.  It should be seen as when "keeping it real goes wrong."  
laugh.gif

HybridSoldier23, thanks for that info.  It's hard to keep track of characters connections in the show since they don't always provide their family names or go by different names.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I would've liked to seen how the showdown between Ned and Jaime would've gone down if the soldier didn't interfere.  Ned was holding his own and looked like he had the strength advantage.
[/font]

I can't believe I jet seen that

Ned died like a +!+@% in everybody eyes instead of getting up there and going out telling the truth

He seemed ok with it as long as the young girl did see it.

I hope the young sis poke 1 billion holes in the big sis.

I can't believe I jet seen that

Ned died like a +!+@% in everybody eyes instead of getting up there and going out telling the truth

He seemed ok with it as long as the young girl did see it.

I hope the young sis poke 1 billion holes in the big sis.

Will the 1st season cover the entire 1st book. Or is season one only a portion of the book?

Will the 1st season cover the entire 1st book. Or is season one only a portion of the book?

The season is over right?

HBO Caribbean didn't start airing Game of Thrones until about 3 weeks after it initially premiered.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm up to about episode 6 right now.

The season is over right?

HBO Caribbean didn't start airing Game of Thrones until about 3 weeks after it initially premiered.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm up to about episode 6 right now.

Back
Top Bottom