HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Ned!!! No!! I kept hoping someone would yell "stop" they have captured Jamie.
That's exactly what I was thinking.  I was expecting a raven to swoop in with a message any minute during that whole scene, up until the sword was coming down on Ned's neck.    

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Ned!!! No!! I kept hoping someone would yell "stop" they have captured Jamie.
That's exactly what I was thinking.  I was expecting a raven to swoop in with a message any minute during that whole scene, up until the sword was coming down on Ned's neck.    

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Click on the spoiler to hear about an interesting relationship between characters from this weeks episode. It's not really a spoiler but many people haven't put the pieces together if you haven't read the book.

Spoiler [+]
This isn't really a spoiler but from reading the first book up until this last episode I found it interesting that the head of castle black is the father of Jorah Mormont.

Jorah is the exiled man who protects Daenerys the Khaleesi and was exiled and hunted by stark. He was the one who was supposed to get the sword that Jon Snow now has but he disgraced his father and was sent into exile.

So..
Spoiler [+]
Jorah is the nephew of the mad king?

Click on the spoiler to hear about an interesting relationship between characters from this weeks episode. It's not really a spoiler but many people haven't put the pieces together if you haven't read the book.

Spoiler [+]
This isn't really a spoiler but from reading the first book up until this last episode I found it interesting that the head of castle black is the father of Jorah Mormont.

Jorah is the exiled man who protects Daenerys the Khaleesi and was exiled and hunted by stark. He was the one who was supposed to get the sword that Jon Snow now has but he disgraced his father and was sent into exile.

So..
Spoiler [+]

So whats the timeline of the book?

Spoiler [+]
supposedly Deanery is giving birth already and it only been a couple weeks at most.

And when are they going to go further into the Albino men from the beginning?

So whats the timeline of the book?

Spoiler [+]
supposedly Deanery is giving birth already and it only been a couple weeks at most.

And when are they going to go further into the Albino men from the beginning?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Spoiler [+]

So..
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
No.  Jorah is the son of the lord commander on The Wall.  He has no blood relation to the Targaryens

And the timeline of the book is roughly a year.  Hence Daenerys getting pregnant and being ready for childbirth

Spoiler [+]

So..
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
No.  Jorah is the son of the lord commander on The Wall.  He has no blood relation to the Targaryens

And the timeline of the book is roughly a year.  Hence Daenerys getting pregnant and being ready for childbirth

Spoiler [+]
Ohh I see now. I got the commander mixed up with the old bald dude

Spoiler [+]
Ohh I see now. I got the commander mixed up with the old bald dude

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Ned Starks got owned 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Bronn is a cool guy, the ultimate bodyguard

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Spoiler [+]

So..
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Vendetta is correct, sorry if there was confusion.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Spoiler [+]

So..
Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Vendetta is correct, sorry if there was confusion.

was Ned the only one that knew that the king had another son?
the blacksmith boy
nerd.gif

at the last second i would have yelled out "there's another rightful heir out there!"

was Ned the only one that knew that the king had another son?
the blacksmith boy
nerd.gif

at the last second i would have yelled out "there's another rightful heir out there!"

^^^^
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Tyrion standing on a stool!!!
also... so who was the guy that confessed to Jon at the wall? he was the "Mad King's" dad?

^^^^
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Tyrion standing on a stool!!!
also... so who was the guy that confessed to Jon at the wall? he was the "Mad King's" dad?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by lawdog1

^^^ He said that he'd fight Rob one-on-one to effectively determine who wins the war. If Jamie wins the fight, the Lannisters win the war. If Rob wins, the Starks win. Rob knew Jamie would beat him one-one-one, so he said no.  
i think rob feels jamie would cheat to win, i dont think jamie can beat him he is a coward 
Jamie is one of 2-5 nicest dudes with a sword in the entire series
laugh.gif

He woulda bodied Rob and everyone standing there with him.

Back
Top Bottom