HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by lawdog1

^^^ He said that he'd fight Rob one-on-one to effectively determine who wins the war. If Jamie wins the fight, the Lannisters win the war. If Rob wins, the Starks win. Rob knew Jamie would beat him one-one-one, so he said no.  
i think rob feels jamie would cheat to win, i dont think jamie can beat him he is a coward 
Jamie is one of 2-5 nicest dudes with a sword in the entire series
laugh.gif

He woulda bodied Rob and everyone standing there with him.

Man the starks been taking L's all season

Hope they get some get back for the season ends

Man the starks been taking L's all season

Hope they get some get back for the season ends

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

also... so who was the guy that confessed to Jon at the wall? he was the "Mad King's" dad?
Maester Aemon, the Mad King's grandfather's older brother.

also... so who was the guy that confessed to Jon at the wall? he was the "Mad King's" dad?
Maester Aemon, the Mad King's grandfather's older brother.

If I remember correctly, Jamie does not stab the mad king in the back. I remember being stated in the book that he slashed his throat with his sword. I  mean it is backstabbing but he did not actually stab dude in the back with the sword.

I think Jamie could take the hound 1 on 1
laugh.gif

I wonder if HBO will call the second season Game of thrones as well or give it the proper "A clash of kings" title.
Season 3 would be "A Storm of Swords." Probably the best book in the series so far
eek.gif
pimp.gif

People that haven't read the books probably don't know that the title for the series is A Song of Ice and Fire. Games of Thrones is just the title of the first book.

Spoiler [+]
not really a spoiler but it is an interesting fact that Martin's original title for the last book was gonna be A Time for Wolves
eek.gif
. He later changed it to  A Dream of Spring.

If I remember correctly, Jamie does not stab the mad king in the back. I remember being stated in the book that he slashed his throat with his sword. I  mean it is backstabbing but he did not actually stab dude in the back with the sword.

I think Jamie could take the hound 1 on 1
laugh.gif

I wonder if HBO will call the second season Game of thrones as well or give it the proper "A clash of kings" title.
Season 3 would be "A Storm of Swords." Probably the best book in the series so far
eek.gif
pimp.gif

People that haven't read the books probably don't know that the title for the series is A Song of Ice and Fire. Games of Thrones is just the title of the first book.

Spoiler [+]
not really a spoiler but it is an interesting fact that Martin's original title for the last book was gonna be A Time for Wolves
eek.gif
. He later changed it to  A Dream of Spring.

I can't believe what happened.  I missed the episode on sunday so watched it last night

They made Ned lie, and then they offed him anyway???!!??
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I seriously hope Joffrey dies in the finale i hate that little kid so much.

How am i supposed to watch another season of this show when my favorite character just got killed?

I can't believe what happened.  I missed the episode on sunday so watched it last night

They made Ned lie, and then they offed him anyway???!!??
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I seriously hope Joffrey dies in the finale i hate that little kid so much.

How am i supposed to watch another season of this show when my favorite character just got killed?

Finally watched it last night.
Was really hoping Rob just killed Jamie, but I understand why he didn't.

Finally watched it last night.
Was really hoping Rob just killed Jamie, but I understand why he didn't.

was Ned the only one that knew that the king had another son?
the blacksmith boy
nerd.gif

at the last second i would have yelled out "there's another rightful heir out there!"

I believe a couple other people know as well. Like that guy who kept bring water to Ned.
Whoever reads that big book Ned was reading earlier should eventually find out.  

Daenerys is probably my favorite character on the show. Her, Araya, and John Snow.
Really hop Araya plays a big role in the upcoming seasons

was Ned the only one that knew that the king had another son?
the blacksmith boy
nerd.gif

at the last second i would have yelled out "there's another rightful heir out there!"

I believe a couple other people know as well. Like that guy who kept bring water to Ned.
Whoever reads that big book Ned was reading earlier should eventually find out.  

Daenerys is probably my favorite character on the show. Her, Araya, and John Snow.
Really hop Araya plays a big role in the upcoming seasons

After watching last episode all I can say is, "Somebody's guna get a hurt."

I should really read these books. I hope word will travel that they offed Ned and Jamie will be offed too. His head on a silver platter delivered to that punk b*itch Joffrey.

After watching last episode all I can say is, "Somebody's guna get a hurt."

I should really read these books. I hope word will travel that they offed Ned and Jamie will be offed too. His head on a silver platter delivered to that punk b*itch Joffrey.

Everyone should pay their respects to Ned tonight.

[h2]Today, The Legend Comes To Life: JUNE 14, 2011 Check Your Local AMC Theaters For A Special Viewing Of The Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring Extended Edition 7PM Local Time[/h2]
tumblr_lmrn2mNA3l1qecfy1.jpg

Everyone should pay their respects to Ned tonight.

[h2]Today, The Legend Comes To Life: JUNE 14, 2011 Check Your Local AMC Theaters For A Special Viewing Of The Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring Extended Edition 7PM Local Time[/h2]
tumblr_lmrn2mNA3l1qecfy1.jpg

so when will season 2 start?

i was reading the book release dates, the author takes 4-5 years to finish.. and supposedly theres 2 more books.. = 10 yrs

so when will season 2 start?

i was reading the book release dates, the author takes 4-5 years to finish.. and supposedly theres 2 more books.. = 10 yrs

Back
Top Bottom