HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

^word when do we see her redeeming qualities, bc she is my second most hated character behind joffrey.

So wait did the khal servant say that the witch did something to the baby because i didn't catch it. The other dudes knew what it was when it came to those women, Daenerys should have just left with the exiled guy because she looked like she did more harm than good.

^word when do we see her redeeming qualities, bc she is my second most hated character behind joffrey.

So wait did the khal servant say that the witch did something to the baby because i didn't catch it. The other dudes knew what it was when it came to those women, Daenerys should have just left with the exiled guy because she looked like she did more harm than good.

anyone know why the queen was so devastated when joffrey ordered ned to die? you can see she grabs him and says no. does she just realize that will officially start a war with the starks or what?

anyone know why the queen was so devastated when joffrey ordered ned to die? you can see she grabs him and says no. does she just realize that will officially start a war with the starks or what?

Originally Posted by sweetz12

she knows that they can't fight the Dothraki without the kingdom of Winterfell. Now that the Lannisters offed Eddard, Winterfell will come against them. They think they will be fighting a war on three fronts. keeping Ned alive was in the best interests of self preservation.

she knows that they can't fight the Dothraki without the kingdom of Winterfell. Now that the Lannisters offed Eddard, Winterfell will come against them. They think they will be fighting a war on three fronts. keeping Ned alive was in the best interests of self preservation.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Exactly, no use of killing the Lord of Winterfell when they'll need them once those Dothraki comes back.  It'll just be a civil war, Cersei is smarter than that.  That dude Joffrey was too young to understand it...

Exactly, no use of killing the Lord of Winterfell when they'll need them once those Dothraki comes back.  It'll just be a civil war, Cersei is smarter than that.  That dude Joffrey was too young to understand it...

ah that's what i figured

brb buying books @#%@ is about to get crazy

ah that's what i figured

Originally Posted by Drama23

I think that can be related the conversation Joffrey had with his mom about how he would go about business if he was king and she basically said "no you're wrong,"

I need to rewatch.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Drama23

I think that can be related the conversation Joffrey had with his mom about how he would go about business if he was king and she basically said "no you're wrong,"

I need to rewatch.
laugh.gif

ah that's what i figured

Uh not quite.  They have no knowledge of Drogo deciding to attack Westeros as it takes time for news to travel accross the Narrow Sea.  Yes they would be fighting a war on three fronts but those three are Renly Baratheon, Stannis Baratheon of Dragonskull, and Robb of Winterfell.  While not explicitly stated in the show Cersei also knew by that time that Jamie had been captured by Robb so by killing Ned she was likely to lose her brother/lover.

ah that's what i figured

Uh not quite.  They have no knowledge of Drogo deciding to attack Westeros as it takes time for news to travel accross the Narrow Sea.  Yes they would be fighting a war on three fronts but those three are Renly Baratheon, Stannis Baratheon of Dragonskull, and Robb of Winterfell.  While not explicitly stated in the show Cersei also knew by that time that Jamie had been captured by Robb so by killing Ned she was likely to lose her brother/lover.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

ah that's what i figured

I could of sworn they did know of the Dragons/Dothraki plans to cross the water and retake the kingdom. Isn't that why Rob and the rest of the small council wanted to have Daenerys's baby dead, and failed with the planned poisoning. But like others have already said Cersei knew Eddard was more valuable alive then dead, thus her being upset with Joffreys decision to kill him.

Quick question, did Ned bring any of the wolfs to King landing? Because John took one to the wall with him correct.

ah that's what i figured

I could of sworn they did know of the Dragons/Dothraki plans to cross the water and retake the kingdom. Isn't that why Rob and the rest of the small council wanted to have Daenerys's baby dead, and failed with the planned poisoning. But like others have already said Cersei knew Eddard was more valuable alive then dead, thus her being upset with Joffreys decision to kill him.

Quick question, did Ned bring any of the wolfs to King landing? Because John took one to the wall with him correct.

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

His daughters' wolves accompanied them, but Sansa's was murked and the Arya's was forced to run away before they arrived.

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

His daughters' wolves accompanied them, but Sansa's was murked and the Arya's was forced to run away before they arrived.

None of the wolves accompanied them in Kings Landing. Sansa's died and Arya had to throw stones at hers to prevent them from killing the wolf.

King Robert wanted her killed due to his past quarrels with the Targaryens. Hell when you overthrow their kingdom you get paranoid when you find out there are still living relatives. Drogo was completely against crossing the sea until the council tried to have Daenerys poisoned. Dothraki believe the sea is evil and therefore have never crossed it in great numbers.

None of the wolves accompanied them in Kings Landing. Sansa's died and Arya had to throw stones at hers to prevent them from killing the wolf.

King Robert wanted her killed due to his past quarrels with the Targaryens. Hell when you overthrow their kingdom you get paranoid when you find out there are still living relatives. Drogo was completely against crossing the sea until the council tried to have Daenerys poisoned. Dothraki believe the sea is evil and therefore have never crossed it in great numbers.

Ah thanks I remember Sansa's being killed by Ned, and Arya forcing hers to run away just wasn't sure if they took any of the other with them, so there are still 4/6 wolves left. For some reason I thought the reason the Dothraki never crossed the sea was because they didnt know how to
laugh.gif
. I m going to have to pick up the books to get mre in depth details.

Back
Top Bottom