HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Khaleesi messed everything up by "saving" that witch.  Her naked in the final scene 
smokin.gif
.  She got all the power now though.  I imagine her riding on a red dragon like that scene in Avatar and everyone bowing down to her.
Did Cersei fornicate with her cousin? 
sick.gif

Khaleesi messed everything up by "saving" that witch.  Her naked in the final scene 
smokin.gif
.  She got all the power now though.  I imagine her riding on a red dragon like that scene in Avatar and everyone bowing down to her.
sick.gif

Epic ending to the season.
eek.gif

Can't wait to read book 2.

I still hate Joffrey. I guess I'm gonna have to read the books to find out if this douchenugget finds out he's an inbred.

Epic ending to the season.
eek.gif

Can't wait to read book 2.

I still hate Joffrey. I guess I'm gonna have to read the books to find out if this douchenugget finds out he's an inbred.

Season finale tonight?

My HBO is only up to episode 7.
indifferent.gif

I need to stay outta this thread.

Season finale tonight?

My HBO is only up to episode 7.
indifferent.gif

I need to stay outta this thread.

the queen is a dirty @%*%%

sansa isn't a likeable character but at least you know she ain't about that herb joffrey anymore.

ayra and the true king was nice to see.

the ending was awesome. Favorite show since dexter

the queen is a dirty @%*%%

sansa isn't a likeable character but at least you know she ain't about that herb joffrey anymore.

ayra and the true king was nice to see.

the ending was awesome. Favorite show since dexter

Originally Posted by shogun

smokin.gif
sick.gif

Hold up, that was her cousin? I thought that was Ser Loras (Renly's ayo partner)

Originally Posted by shogun

smokin.gif
sick.gif

Hold up, that was her cousin? I thought that was Ser Loras (Renly's ayo partner)

Back
Top Bottom