HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

After watching 10 episodes in one day, I must say... HBO GOT THE BOOB GAME ON LOCK.
That's true, but Starz owns the muff game.  
laugh.gif

That lesbian reality show on Showtime also has the most graphic sex scenes i've seen in a reality show.

that's my jam
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

After watching 10 episodes in one day, I must say... HBO GOT THE BOOB GAME ON LOCK.
That's true, but Starz owns the muff game.  
laugh.gif

That lesbian reality show on Showtime also has the most graphic sex scenes i've seen in a reality show.

that's my jam
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
 @ that Joffrey video.

Can't stand that little *!$+$.
30t6p3b.gif

The actor who plays him does a phenomenal job of making viewers loathe him.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ that Joffrey video.

Can't stand that little *!$+$.
30t6p3b.gif

The actor who plays him does a phenomenal job of making viewers loathe him.
laugh.gif

Was so juiced to hear that we got a free HBO trial for a few week. Just watched all 10 eps the past 2 days and I love it just as I expected I would.

Really does suck we have to wait a whole year for season 2.

I'm about to order the books off amazon but I'm a bit hesitant because I don't want to know whats going to happen when I watch the upcoming seasons. Someone convince me otherwise lol..

Was so juiced to hear that we got a free HBO trial for a few week. Just watched all 10 eps the past 2 days and I love it just as I expected I would.

I'm about to order the books off amazon but I'm a bit hesitant because I don't want to know whats going to happen when I watch the upcoming seasons. Someone convince me otherwise lol..

Originally Posted by srvballer

the books are better

Originally Posted by srvballer

the books are better

I just finished the first two episodes 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
. I'm hooked already, and I will finish the season in a few days for sure.

I just finished the first two episodes 
eek.gif

pimp.gif
. I'm hooked already, and I will finish the season in a few days for sure.

[h1]Game of Thrones: First Casting Revealed for Season 2[/h1][h2]Tudors' Natalie Dormer joining the series.
As we all go into Game of Thrones withdrawals after the season finale this past Sunday, it's pretty cool to have Season 2 casting news break so quickly. With production set to begin in the next month on Season 2, EW.com has reported that Natalie Dormer is joining the cast.

Dormer, best known for her role as Anne Boleyn on The Tudors, will play Margaery Tyrell. If you haven't read the books and don't want to know more about Margaery, stop reading now. But for those of you who are interested in the basic set up for the character...

Margaery is pledged to marry Renly Baratheon (Gethin Anthony), the brother of the late Robert Baratheon - a move that will unite Margaery's House Tyrell with Renly, as he strives to take the Iron Throne from Joffrey, while both his brother Stannis and Robb Stark vow to do the same thing.

Fans of the books are eagerly awaiting the casting of Stannis Baratheon, a much talked-about character in the first season (and book) who we'll finally meet in Season 2, which premieres next spring on HBO.

I don't like this choice for casting.  Margaery Tyrell is supposed to be somewhere between 15-18 years old and this actress is 28.  WAAAAAY too old for the part.  She's supposed to be Loras Tyrel's little sister but if you compare the two there is no way you would ever think she was younger than the actor who played Loras in season 1.  I understand that you need to make the actors slightly older than what they are in the book but 10+ years is over the top.  Specially by the time they get around to season 4 and 5.[/h2]

Back
Top Bottom