HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

I was happy to see that the Ygritte character was casted.  
smokin.gif

I've been wanting to finish up A Dance With Dragons but the library didn't have a copy and I don't want to buy the hard cover version of the book.  I'm hoping they release the cheaper soft cover version soon.  I read the first 7 chapters on a free preview on my phone.  
laugh.gif

I was happy to see that the Ygritte character was casted.  
smokin.gif

I've been wanting to finish up A Dance With Dragons but the library didn't have a copy and I don't want to buy the hard cover version of the book.  I'm hoping they release the cheaper soft cover version soon.  I read the first 7 chapters on a free preview on my phone.  
laugh.gif

Currently stuck on ADWD due to school and other %!!#. It doesnt help that the first part of the book is slow as hell too.

Currently stuck on ADWD due to school and other %!!#. It doesnt help that the first part of the book is slow as hell too.

About 300 pages into A Feast For Crows.

Definitely not on the same level as the first 3 books so its taking me a bit longer to get through it..

About 300 pages into A Feast For Crows.

Definitely not on the same level as the first 3 books so its taking me a bit longer to get through it..

Originally Posted by DangerousG

It picks up about halfway through..it took me a week or two for each of the other books but at least a month and a half to get through ADWD. Once it got over the hump though i was in. The Epilogue 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I cannot wait for The Winds of Winter

Originally Posted by DangerousG

It picks up about halfway through..it took me a week or two for each of the other books but at least a month and a half to get through ADWD. Once it got over the hump though i was in. The Epilogue 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I cannot wait for The Winds of Winter

Just started A Storm of Swords a few days ago.

Looking forward to reading as I heard it was one of the better books in the series.

Just started A Storm of Swords a few days ago.

Looking forward to reading as I heard it was one of the better books in the series.

halfway through the first book (i know late).. but very good read, was going buy them.. but luckily my uncle had the first 4 books and lent them to me

i agree their should be a seperate book thread OR simply a title change WITH a warning about spoilers

halfway through the first book (i know late).. but very good read, was going buy them.. but luckily my uncle had the first 4 books and lent them to me

i agree their should be a seperate book thread OR simply a title change WITH a warning about spoilers

man... all yall are soo far ahead of me
laugh.gif
frown.gif

i'm still a little under 200 pages from finishing the first one
sick.gif

it's great so far, and easy to imagine, some of the stuff they should have had in the show, but i guess it would have been too much, since it was jammed packed already.
any word on the season premiere of season 2?

man... all yall are soo far ahead of me
laugh.gif
frown.gif

i'm still a little under 200 pages from finishing the first one
sick.gif

it's great so far, and easy to imagine, some of the stuff they should have had in the show, but i guess it would have been too much, since it was jammed packed already.
any word on the season premiere of season 2?

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by QuestLife

i recommend people try out the audio books of these. thats how i read them and i finished them in a few weeks while at work. they are all great except AFFC, which isnt read by Roy Dotrice. But Dotrice is back for ADWD. He's a great narrator.

Where did you get them?

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by QuestLife

i recommend people try out the audio books of these. thats how i read them and i finished them in a few weeks while at work. they are all great except AFFC, which isnt read by Roy Dotrice. But Dotrice is back for ADWD. He's a great narrator.

Where did you get them?

I finished all 5. Must say that they are great reads. The ending of book 5 sucked because my favorite character died. But oh that is the way he writes his books and makes them interesting.

Back
Top Bottom