HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

ok, bought my set again from amazon
can't wait til it gets here so i can start reading.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

just finished reading book 3 (a storm of swords). im genuinely upset about what goes down in this book.

I know what you mean man.  There were parts of that book (as well as the 4th and 5th) where I just stopped reading and put the book down lookin like
eek.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

just finished reading book 3 (a storm of swords). im genuinely upset about what goes down in this book.

I know what you mean man.  There were parts of that book (as well as the 4th and 5th) where I just stopped reading and put the book down lookin like
eek.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Vendetta

eek.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
lol yeah.  i feel like ADWD kind of redeemed alot of the characters we love though. I wish we could go into more in depth convo, but spoilers would ruin the experience for everyone else. We need a separate book thread.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

eek.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
lol yeah.  i feel like ADWD kind of redeemed alot of the characters we love though. I wish we could go into more in depth convo, but spoilers would ruin the experience for everyone else. We need a separate book thread.

Yeah, it makes you believe that some of the families are cursed the way that bad things seem to always happen to them.
I've only been able to read the first third of A Feast For Crows since school started.  I'll try to read a few more hundred pages this weekend.

It seems like a couple of you were disappointed with A Dance of Dragons.  
frown.gif
  I want to be optimistic and think that i'll enjoy it when I get to it.

Yeah, it makes you believe that some of the families are cursed the way that bad things seem to always happen to them.
I've only been able to read the first third of A Feast For Crows since school started.  I'll try to read a few more hundred pages this weekend.

It seems like a couple of you were disappointed with A Dance of Dragons.  
frown.gif
  I want to be optimistic and think that i'll enjoy it when I get to it.

i recommend people try out the audio books of these. thats how i read them and i finished them in a few weeks while at work. they are all great except AFFC, which isnt read by Roy Dotrice. But Dotrice is back for ADWD. He's a great narrator.

i recommend people try out the audio books of these. thats how i read them and i finished them in a few weeks while at work. they are all great except AFFC, which isnt read by Roy Dotrice. But Dotrice is back for ADWD. He's a great narrator.

Originally Posted by QuestLife

Where did you get them?

Originally Posted by QuestLife

Where did you get them?

Tyrion 
pimp.gif

I am still like 10% into feast for crows cause I have not had enough time to read it but I am still enjoying it

I am sick of this Damphair dude though
30t6p3b.gif

Tyrion 
pimp.gif

I am still like 10% into feast for crows cause I have not had enough time to read it but I am still enjoying it

I am sick of this Damphair dude though
30t6p3b.gif

Finally finished A Dance With Dragons yesterday. Didn't pick up til about the third act but i'm excited for the storylines they open up.

Finally finished A Dance With Dragons yesterday. Didn't pick up til about the third act but i'm excited for the storylines they open up.

Back
Top Bottom